Anxiety.

I didn't know what to think. I was dating Nathan. There was no way I could ever leave Nathan voluntarily. Bryce was my best friend back home.
    "Oh." I said.
    "I know your dating Nathan, I could never take that away from you. You are my best friend. When you moved, I debated telling you. I debated attempting to talk to you after you moved. But, I didnt. After you and Nathan started posting about your relationship and posting about touring together, I was heartbroken." He said.
    "I gotta go, Ill text you later" I said and went into a janitors closet and cried. Cried like there was no ending. My anxiety was back, once again. I didn't want to tell Nathan. Nathan and Blake were good friends.. I didnt know what to do. I looked at my Apple Watch to see what time it was. It was 3:30. I started walking back to the room and I ran into Nathan.
    "Hannah! Are you okay?" He asked. He seemed like something was wrong.    
    "I'm fine." I said.
    "You're not okay. What is wrong?"
    "Bryce... Bryce said he loved me. I love you so much and I would NEVER ever break up with you, so dont think I am. But hes my best friend and I dont know what to do." I explained, going in to hug Nathan.
    "He wont have a life after I'm done with him." Nathan said with some had thought .