OMG.

Now, I knew what Digi Tour was. But what I didn't know is the extra surprise I wasn't told about. When we got to the school, I swear there were like 30 girls crowding around me and Nathan. After we finally got out of the crowd, Nathan took me over to his "friends". I was a very social media girl before I met Nathan, so when I saw Loren Gray, Zach Clayton, and  Mark Thomas I started freaking out... I tried to hide it but I couldn't. 
"Oh my gosh." I screamed. 
"Loren, Zach, MARK, this is my girlfriend Hannah. She's touring with Digi Tour this year." Nathan said. 
"Hi." They all said. 
Nathan and I walked away until it was time to crown King and Queen. 
Loren announced the King and Queen after this long speech. 
"The King is the one and only, Nathan Triska!" 
"The Beautiful Queen is Hannah Jepson!" 
We went up and got crowned. After that, I was ready to go home... I still had to pack. 
Nathan got the microphone from Loren. 
"Now, my 'queen' and I are going on tour tomorrow. This is the first time she is going to tour so let's wish her luck!! Now, some little gift for Hannah.." He leaned over and KISSED ME, 
My face blushed. We went off stage and went home. 
When we got home Nathans mom opened the door. 
"How was it?" She asked. Nathan was holding my hand. 
"It was fun," I said yawning. 
"Well. We have to go pack." Nathan said. 
We went up and started packing. Honestly, I was scared. I have bad anxiety, but Nathan didn't know that yet. 
We finished packing and went to sleep. I woke up at about 3 AM, 3 hours before we had to leave. I looked over at Nathan who was awake. Recording a YouTube Video..
"What are you doing at 3 in the morning?!" I asked. 
'Nothing... Come over here." He said. I walked over to the camera 
"For all of you who didn't know, this is my girlfriend who i'm going on tour with so if you wanna meet Loren Gray, Zach Clayton, Tyler Brown, and Mark Thomas, make sure that you check out the link in the description to order your tickets to meet all of us. " He said.