You're Welcome

I had bought tickets to fly back to California. I told Izzy and she almost started crying.
"Does Nathan know?" Izzy asked.
"Yeah. We broke up." I Said.
Izzy didnt know who to think.
"WHAT NO! HANNAH! YOU GUYS WERE SO CUTEE!!!!!" She said.
"Well, Broke up. Is your mom home?" I asked
"Yess???"
"Let me talk to her."
I thought if I went through enough trouble to get Nathans mom to say yes to letting me stay with them, I could fly back and surprise Nathan.
"Hi Debra!" I said.
"Hey Hannah, What's up? Are you okay with moving?"  She asked, "I heard about you and Nathan, I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Do you think I can stay with you guys? I don't wanna tell Nathan, but my mom said no. Could you call her?"
Without any hesitation she said yes. In at least 30 minutes, I got a text from my mom.
"You can stay with Nathan. I love you."
I was so happy. I couldn't wait.
I rescheduled my tickets for the day before Nathan flew back.
I told him how much I loved him, without telling him I was staying. We never REALLY broke up, in reality. I flew back and  went to Nathans house. I was greeted by Nathans mom.
"Thank you so much Debra"
My mom had sent mail to Debra for her to become my legal guardian. No, this didnt make NAthan and I brother and sister.
I got everything moved into Nathans room by 4:00 AM and fell asleep. He texted me when he landed.
"IZZY!! NATHAN LANDED! HE'LL BE HERE IN 20  MINS!"
I changed my outfit and went to stand in front of the door. We locked it so I could run outside to him. When I saw his Uber pull up, I almost started crying.
"Guys I'm home!! Let me in, It's cold!" You could hear the slight sadness in his voice.
I opened the door and hugged him.  He basically froze in his spot. He dropped his bags and entangled me in his arms and he started crying.
"You're not moving?" He said through his tears.
"I moved in with you guys." I said smiling.
"REALLY?!" He said, pushing me away from his body. I nodded yes. Our lips interlocked once more, we had the strongest bond ever. I couldn't help to think that I was the luckiest girl alive.