Goodbye Nathan

We both fell asleep in the corridor outside of the elevator. We woke up at 6:30 AM due to Nathans alarm.
"Good Morning Baby girl." He said, slowly running his fingers through my hair.
"Good Morning." I said, with a smile starting to form on my face.
I had never been in a better mood while on tour, but then the fact he would be leaving crossed my mind for a split second and made me very depressed. After talking for a little bit, we got up and went to get his stuff and drive to the airport. When we got to the airport, our bodies touched one last time. Enclosed in his arms, I didn't want to let go. Nathan looked at his phone, and saw the time. He let me go, but we were still holding hands.
"I have to go. I love you. I promise I will FaceTime you as soon as I land. I will text you before I board, okay?" He asked.
"OK. I'm going to miss you baby." I said.
"I'm gonna miss you too. I love you Hannah."
"I love you too Nathan. Stay safe."
When he let go, I felt total emptiness inside of my body. I felt like I had lost someone really important to me and I wasn't getting them back. The whole ride back to the hotel, I was texting Nathan. When we pulled into the driveway, he was boarding the plane to go back to California. After we finished talking, his sister texted me.
"Hey girlie, Are you okay? Mom just told me whats happening." She said.
"Yeah, Ill be fine. Hey, I love you, but I gotta go." I told her, but in reality, i was facing my first stages of my depression and anxiety coming back to bite me.