Byce Hall revealed.

After the show and everyone was calmed down, I decided it was necessary to have a talk with Brian and Nathan about the Bryce situation.
    "Thank you guys for sitting down with me to talk. I just need to address the Bryce situation." I said.
    "What Bryce  situation?" Asked Brian.
    "What the two of you dont know, is Bryce was my best friend. Until. We dated. Nathan. Do you remember when my aunt explained to you that things happened with an ex?" I said, starting to cry.
    "Ye- oh my gosh. Was it him?" He asked.
    "Yes. Brian. I ask that you keep Bryce away from me. I may have looked happy when I saw him again, but deep inside I knew what happened and that he changed my life forever. I have a call scheduled with my mom tonight for you to find out. He is the reason I moved to California." I said, practically sobbing.
    Nathan tried to comfort me. I had an oncoming anxiety attack. I needed to step out. I carefully chose my words and excused myself from the conversation. Since we were downstairs in the lobby, I went back up to the room.
    My luck, when I opened the elevator door, he was there.
    "Hey, Hannah. I'm sorry for what happened.  I didn't mean it to happen that way." Bryce said.
    I ignored him and walked away. I while I started walking up the stairs, I heard, "Hannah! Wait!" I turned around and it was Nathan.
    "I think you need to go home."