Test subject 17-22

I lay my head on the cold metal bed. I clenched my teeth trying my hardest not to cry, but in the end, I couldn't hold back the tears. Then I hear footsteps.

I put my hand to my mouth muffling my whimpers. The chains tied to my hands made a small clanking sound when I moved them. As I held my breath I could see the shadows below the door and my heart raced.

"Please...oh please don't open the door," I thought

I looked up at the dark ceiling, still holding my hand to my mouth. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheek. Then the door opens.

I start to panic and wipe my tears with my sleeve. I put my head down and tried to calm my breathing. Then his voice is heard as it bounces off the walls. I shiver, and my heartbeat quickens.

"Please tell me he can't hear my heartbeat, I can't let him now I'm scared of him, I can't let him", I clenched my fist.

"Oh dear...don't tell me you've been crying",

I keep my head down "No I wasn't", I said with the calmest voice I could muster.

He comes closer to me and grabs me by the hair. "Look at me when I'm talking to you"!

I look into his hazel eyes and nod my head. He then lets go and sits next to me. He reaches a hand close to me which makes me flinch. He moves a strand of my silver hair away from my face.

"Oh 17-22 you always find a way to make me angry don't you," he stands up and leans his face closer to mine "But you're just so beautiful that I can't stay mad forever,"

I move my head away. He chuckles "Well I guess that doesn't matter, it's such a pity that a girl like you can't be used for something more useful than a simple test subject", he starts to stroke my leg and I snap.

"Leave me alone you pervert"! I move my legs away and stand, I clench my hands to a fist and try to punch him, but the chains on my wrist prevent me from touching him.

He lifts his hand and moves it through his dark brown hair then slaps me hard on the face. I stager back a little and hold my stinging face "A shame indeed, you've always been a feisty one, I'm surprised you haven't given up after eight years, I have to commemorate that at least," he sighs " but has it been worth it, I guess it doesn't matter anyway...well I think I'm going to move your daily testing for now, so get ready I'll be back at five".

He closes the door behind him. I sit down and am left speechless, I want to cry, but I simply don't have the energy anymore. I look at the ground.

"Have I been here for eight years," I start to chuckle "Only eight huh, it's felt like an eternity," the footsteps started to come to back "I won't let them break me, it's the only thing they can't take away from me".