What a mess

I was listening to this song while writing this so I decided to put it. So enjoy 😊

    "Miss Sibyl are you sure this is a good idea," said Mey-Rin. I grabbed the pan "Why wouldn't it be?" I asked.

"Mey-Rin you shouldn't worry. I'm an excellent cook, the kitchen is my battlefield, and I am the sargent in charge of it all." Said Bard excitingly.

"Yeah Mey-Rin you shouldn't worry about Lady Sibyl, because we all will be helping this time," Finnian smiled at her. "Oh I guess I haven't thought of that," said Mey-Rin.

I put the pan on the stove then lifted myself on the counter "So what's first?" I asked. Bard put a hand to his chin "Hmm we should start with something simple."

Finny raised his hand "Oh oh I know, how bout fish and chips," Bard shook his head "It's breakfast time Finny, Fish and chips are not breakfast." Finny gave him a sad look "But I wanted fish and chips."

Then Mey-Rin interrupted "How bout chocolate it's perfect in every action yes it is," Bard took out his Cigarette "It's good, but I don't think Sebastian would approve if we gave the young master and Sibyl just chocolate."

I looked over at all of them "Wow they seem serious all of a sudden," they just kept discussing what they were going to make, but it didn't seem to be getting us anywhere. My eyes then trailed on the shelves right beside them. They stopped on a book that was on the top shelf.

I got off the counter "Why don't we just use that," I pointed at the book. Bard walked over to the shelf and grabbed the book "Hmm I didn't know this was here?" He dusted off the book "Well what are you waiting for open it," said Mey-Rin.

He put it on the counter for all of us to see and flipped threw the pages. I put my hand on a page "Wait! Why don't we make that," Bard looked at the page and smiled "This is perfect, you have a good eye, young missy." I smiled.

"So what are we making?" Asked Finny "It seems we're making chocolate blueberry creeps." Bard finished.

~Time Skip 15 min~

"Sybil maybe it will be easier to cook if you took those gloves off," said Bard. He reached his hands to grab my gloves, but I moved my hand away, then stepped back "No no I want my gloves on," Mey-Rin then stepped in "Just leave her be, the gloves were a gift from the young masters so they must mean a lot to her. Just like my glasses yes they do," Finny also stepped in "and like my straw hat."

Bard shrugged "All alright then."

He then walked into a pantry and took out something long and metal-like. He gave a mischievous smile "Now that everything is stirred, time to cook."

The tip of the object then lit up. I was fascinated watching the small flame burn almost like he was in control of it. In that instant, my head spun and my eyes widened.

I quickly looked down and held myself on the counter "Lady Sibyl are you ok," Finny's voice said, but it felt distant as if he was in the other room.

My mind then flashed with memories of gunfire and explosion. I couldn't see anything, but the sound of yelling and the smell of smoke filled my senses. It was intimidating and I was scared, but then unexpectedly I heard a familiar voice "Bloody idiots! head down, you want your head to be blown off!!" Then the vision shifts into another vision. I was standing in the kitchen.

I see Sebastian standing in front of Bard "You will be making a mushroom-stuffed English roast, and I expect it to be done right this time," said Sebastian.

Bard scratched his head and smiled nervously "Right! I mean right away Sebastian," Sebastian turned and walked away, but without turning around he said "And put out that cigarette you don't want to get it into the food now do you?"

He quickly put it out "Yes sir!"

He turned on the stove and oven then lit it with the metal object. The entire kitchen was engulfed in flame. My mind seemed to play out different scenes all with the same result, the kitchen engulfed in flames.

I was finally brought back "Just give her some space will you!" yelled Ciel.

"I'm so sorry master we didn't mean it," Bard said.

"Is she going to be ok?" Asked Finny crying.

"I'll call the doctor right away!" yelled and tripped Mey-Rin.

Ciel sighed "Sebastian will you control those three," Sebastian bowed and dragged the three away.

I blinked a couple of times "Wha...what happened?" Ciel smiled "It's good to see your back." I looked around and noticed I was on a couch. I looked down realizing what happened "I'm sorry, I did it again didn't I."

Ciel sat next to me "Afraid so. You gave them quite a scare, but it wasn't your fault I should have told Sebastian to watch you at all times." He put his hands together "Actually it was good timing, any second later Bard would have destroyed the kitchen again." I chuckled.

He gave me a confused look "What's so funny?" I smiled "It's just that I was wondering what that object he was holding was, and then that's when I had a vision of him burning things over and over again, I have to admit I would have never guessed that someone would need a kitchen destroyer." "I decided not to tell him about the smoke and gunfire though."

He runs his hand through his hair and sighs"After giving almost all of us a heart attack you are as chipper as ever," I then gave him a sad look.

"What's wrong," he asked. I looked down "Well me and the servants wanted to make you something for breakfast. I guess I'm a little disappointed that I ruined that too."

Before he could speak an explosion was heard coming in the direction of the kitchen. We looked at each other and then got up to see what had happened.

When we made it to the kitchen all the servants were covered in soot and ash, but they had smiles on their faces.

Ciel looked very angry "Can you three explain to me what just happened!?"

"We were very sorry for what happened to Sibyl so we decided to finish that breakfast she wanted to try," said Bard. Finny then chimed in "Yeah and we were able to follow all the instructions except for the temperature part, but I think it still came out well."

Mey-Rin then put her hands together "Yeah it looked really good yes it does."

They then turned around and presented the dish "TADA!" They all said excitingly. I smiled "It looks just like the picture," Ciel rolled his eyes "Yeah, but what I'm wondering is how you burnt down the kitchen without making this look like charcoal?"

"That was our attempt on trying to make two," said Bard scratching his head.

Ciel put his hand to his head disappointed. I put my hand on his shoulder "Hey you learn from your mistakes," he looked at me "Yes, but when will they start learning." I shake my head.