My name Sibyl?

Hi, ya'll I hope you have been enjoying my story so far, today I decided to put this song so y'all can listen to it. I was just listening to it and it made me think of my story so yeah. Hope you enjoy 😊

    Sibyl jumped over the bed. She had been bedridden for four days and the butler had been very reluctant to let her leave the room. She had rested more than enough, now she just wanted to get out.
"This is not fare when will I be able to see the real world".

The bedroom was big compared to the room she had back in the facility. She had a big bed for two and a huge closet that was currently empty. There was a make-up table too, but so far it was empty too. She opened the door that she remembered leading to the bathroom. It was luxurious. "Everything must be so big here".

She looked around the bathroom "Hmm Sebastian said that this thing is how people take showers? In the facility, we had to take one every day, but we were always splashed with buckets of cold water"

I went back into the room and sat under the big window that was covered only a couple of minutes ago by giant curtains. The morning had come and it was beautiful. I could see hills and forests far from there and boy, it was a gorgeous sight!

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The tall butler named Sebastian walked in with a breakfast cart. "Good morning lady Sibyl, It seems that you are already up. How are you feeling"? I walked to a bed and sat on the edge while Sebastian revealed the humble breakfast of freshly baked scones he'd been telling me all about. "Good morning. I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking," I answered. He smiled back. "I'm glad to hear it".

The cart was filled with all sorts of stuff from fruits and baking products, and of course, there was tea. I've been having lots of tea, they tell me that it's very common in England...whatever that means. While I ate silently little pieces of everything, he took off one of his gloves and tried to put his hand on my forehead.

I moved away "Lady Sibyl I need to see if you still have a fever". I shake my head "Can't you just use a thermometer"?

He sighed "All alright".  He opened the drawer to get it "I want to tell them that the reason I don't want anyone to touch me is that it triggers past visions about them, which I don't want to see... I'm just not accustomed to this new power of mine".

He put the thermometer in my mouth and measured my temperature "Indeed, the fever had gone down. However I would still suggest that you shouldn't stress your body too much today", Sebastian said and continued standing there looking at me eating. I looked up at him "Common Sebastian I want to go outside, won't you let me", I gave him my cute face that my doctor always fell for...or at least most of the time.

He smiled lightly "As much as I want to I simply cannot, my Master gave me strict orders that I must follow as a butler", I gave him a sad face "But I'll see what I can do",

"thank you, Sebastian. your the best" I said cheerfully

Sebastian put a hand to his mouth and laughed a bit silently.

"What is it?" I asked.

"No, it's nothing at all. It's just a very rare pleasure to hear thanks these days", Sebastian smirked and thought of his young master.

I kept eating as he watched "I think that's the only part I didn't like about him is that he never takes his eyes off me. He's like the camera in the corner of my room...always watching..is it because he's a butler"?