Visiting day!

I was excited about visiting day. Today they all were going to come to my room so I got ready by taking out my deck of cards and made sure that my chocolate was still where I left it. When everything was ready I waited until the door finally opened.

In came running subjects 17-17 who tackled me to the bed and gave me a big hug.

"17-22 it's been forever"! I smiled and winced a little "Yeah it has, not wanting to be rude, but can you be a little more gentle I'm a little sore," she stepped back

"I'm soooo sorry are you ok" " She looked at my arms and face "You look awful have you been getting into more fights with your doctor again, you have to stop doing that to yourself".

Then her doctor pulled on her ropes "Hey you! Why don't you yield and behave yourself already", he tied her ropes tightly.

"Yeah 17-22 last time you fraught your doctor he almost knocked you out cold," we turned around to see subject 13-30 leaning on one of the walls shaking her head.

I smiled "It's nice to see you too 13-30", then we heard a small quiet voice "Hey guys", all our eyes widened and we turned to see subjects 02-31. 17-17 immediately ran up to hug him tears in her eyes "Oh 02-31 I've missed you so much, where have you been? are you ok? you're looking a little pale do you need anything"?

I chuckled "ok ok give him some space", I had to peel her off of him "It's nice to see you 02-31", I gave him a small hug "Yeah it's good to see your still alive", said 13-30.

He scratched his head "Yeah it's good to see all of you again". We started playing the game 13-30 taught us.

"Are you sure you ok 02-31 you still look sick to me", asked 17-17.

"Yeah I'm still a little sick, but it's ok I was able to convince my doctor for a visit today which I'm very happy about".

"I swear 02-31 you have the nicest doctor out of all of us, you so lucky", said 13-30.

"Common 13-30 all our doctors are pretty bad", I said.

17-17 nodes her head "Yup I agree".

"Well at least he doesn't treat him like a dog, don't you agree 17-17", 13-30 smiled.

"Well mine doesn't always miss his mark when taking blood samples", she stuck her tongue out at her.

I could feel the tension start to rise "ok ok you two stop it, we're all friends here and we're here to have fun not fight",

02-31 nodded "Yeah and all we have is each other so we shouldn't turn on each other",

17-17 sighed "There right I'm sorry", 13-30 looked at her "I'm sorry too".

13-30 started to hand the cards "but I think we can both agree that 17-22 has the worst doctor out of all of us". They all nodded their heads.

I tilted my head "Why do you think that"?

"Well he's a big pervert", said 13-30

"And he's always hitting you", 17-17 put a hand on my shoulder.

"And he's always using you for the weirdest experiment like when he turned your hair white", ended 02-31.

"Y'all shouldn't worry about me, and be careful of what you say", I looked in the direction of the camera. They all shook their heads "But that reminds me". I put my hand under my bed and take out my chocolate.

"How in the world did you get that"! asked 13-30 surprised.

I smiled "Just gotta know your way with words I suppose". I started to hand it out.

"Oh my goodness 17-22 you are forever my new Jesus", 17-17 started to bow in front of me which made us all laugh.

"I hope it didn't cause much trouble to get it for us", I handed it to 02-31 "Nah they were going to do it to me anyway".

We all took small bites of our sweet treat and enjoyed every last bit of it "And what did they do"? asked 17-17 liking her fingers.

"There were three strange guys who also did a checkup with my doctor, and they took some more blood samples, but that's about it",

"Hey did one of them have glasses", asked 17-17 I nodded my head "I saw them too", she said "Me too," said 13-30. 02-31 looked at us "I didn't see them".

"Probably because you were sick, but they didn't take any blood samples from me, got any 10", said 17-17.

"They didn't take blood from me nether, oh and go fish", answered 13-30.

"Hmm that is wired got any twos," I asked 17-17 "Go-fish she said.

"Well maybe it was nothing, got any sixes," asked 02-31 to 17-17 "Man 02-31 why are you so good at this game you win again".

"It's always the quiet ones", said 13-30. Then the door opens and all three doctors appear.

"I guess it's time for y'all to go," I said sadly "Aww already", wined 17-17.

"Well in any case here 17-22 this is for you from all of us", 17-17 held up a blue hat.

My eyes widened "How did you get this"? I took it from her hand, it felt soft.

She smiled "I made it of course, but it did take a long time".

"The ears on top was my idea", said 13-30

"And the choice of colors was mine, but 17-17 did most of the work", said 02-31

"I...I don't know what to say, but thank you, thank you so much, but why me"?

13-30 hugged me "because you're always doing the impossible for us", then 17-17 joined the hug "and you always worry for us and find all the ways to have fun", then 02-31 joined "and you make this place bearable by giving us hope",

It was hard to keep my tears at bay, so I bared my face and held the hat tightly "Thank you", I said one more time as the doctors took them away. "Until next time my friends".