Dark hand, Bright light

Sibyls pov:
I looked up at Sebastian and then at Ciel whose surprised expression turned to one of anger.

"What the bloody hell is going on Sebastian? I ordered you not to come in here!"

Sebastian gave him a slight bow "I apologize master, but your safety has always come first. These scenarios are one of the few I must disobey. If I have to accept punishment later then so be it."

Ciel clenched his teeth, but before he could continue his ranting a clapping sound echoed threw the room.

"oh~how splendid! I guess your pet doesn't listen to you all the time. How...interesting."

The Doc moved closer to Ciel and took out a small, but sharp knife. He put it to Ciel's neck and looked at Sebastian with a smile.

Sebastian's eyes furrowed slightly obviously alert to the situation. Yet he maintained a calm composure.

The Doc looked at Sebastian making the knife on Ciel's neck touch his skin "So tell me Demon~?" Sebastian didn't even flinch as he said this "How does it feel to have your young master so dangerously close to having his throat slit open like cattle in a slaughterhouse."

Sebastian gave a step forward and my voice broke through "No Sebastian! Stop right there!"

Sebastian stopped and looked at me confused, I looked up at him, my blood still dripping steadily from my ears. His eyes flashed fuchsia for a second

"look around...Sebastian." I said kinda dizzy.

Sebastian looked around and for the first time, his eyes widened as if realizing something. He clenched his teeth, fist tightened, and he looked down as if thinking something. He then looked at the Doc and took a step back.

The Doc gave a frightening laugh "Hehehe! I see that my research has paid off after all. Yes, Demon look around, what a dangerous place you just walked into. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Nowhere to go to. You fell for it, like a mouse on a glue trap. You may struggle, you may cry, you may curse and wine, but you will never get out."

The Doc then grabbed Ciel's hand and slid his palm, causing him to bleed. He then walked up to me and did the same.

My hand stung painfully as the pentagram under us started to glow a bright red color.

Sebastian pov:
I knew I had to do something, the spell would take a while for it to take effect. I must save Ciel and Sibyl before it's too late.

I ran towards my master with Demonic speed but hit a wall that flung me back, and a searing pain on my face and hands became apparent. I looked at my hands which were burnt, but starting to heal "What is this," I whispered to myself.

"Haha look at the ground Demon,"

I looked down to see salt surrounding them. I clench my fist harder, nails digging into my skin.

"Funny how some blessed purely refined salt can act as poison for Demons and can be used for easy spells as well. It's quite funny how a being as strong and dangerous as you, can have such a simple weakness. I guess I should thank God for that."

I looked at the Doctor with a bored expression "If you think that you have the upper hand you are mistaken, I've lived long enough to know that a man that shows his advantages means that he has no more to show."

He walked to the edge of the salt barrier as if mocking me "Maybe you're right...but honestly, do I dare show more~"