Burning Memories

Ciel pov:

I felt like such a fool "I can't believe I kissed her. Just like that, I've always said that love was such a materialistic and ridiculous thing. So why? Why did I do that." The door to my study then opens in comes Sebastian.

"Master doctor Howard Anderson is here for Sibyl's check-up," he says.

I turn my chair to face the doctor "How do you do doctor, it's been a while."

Howard smiles at me "Yes it has, I believe the last time I saw you was when I had to check your teeth for cavities. Isn't that right?"

Sebastian starts to chuckle silently. I give him a deadly stare "Yes well I can assure you that I've had no more trouble with my teeth."

He puts his suitcase down "Is that so? then why if I may I ask am I here?"

I cross my legs and lean back in my chair "I need you to take a look at one of my guests, she's been feeling a little unwell and just wants you to take a look at her."

He raises a brow " Is that so? I wasn't aware that you had a guest, but I don't mind I would be happy to take a look at her."

"Why thank you, but I do want to discuss some things with you before you meet her. So please sit down." I gestured to a chair as he sat down.

I look at Sebastian, he bows and leaves the room.

Sibyls pov:
I pace around my room feeling jittery and nervous "Calm down Sibyl it going to be ok, Ciel gave me his word," I kept pacing "But what if the doctor wants to take some blood samples, then what? I don't think I would be able to handle that."

I grunt and pull my hat over my face. I lay on my bed too nervous to even move at this point. Then I heard a knock. I sprang up and ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could.

"Sibyl it's me Sebastian I'm coming in," I then hear the door open. Then a sigh not long after "Sibyl don't tell me that you've locked yourself in the bathroom again."

"Ok, then I won't," I hear him sigh again.

"Sibyl I thought you got over this already, me and the master have already explained that nothing bad is going to happen. So please open this door."

I open the door slightly and peek through the crack "I know Sebastian it's just that...I can't shake the memories of my days in the facility," I look down "and my biggest fear right now is not the doctor, but the fact that I might have a vision of me living in that hell again. It just feels too real to me."

Sebastian opens the door more "Yes, but the simple fact is that it's not, it's not real Sibyl. You here in the manner and as long as you remember that you'll do fine."

He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bathroom. I look down at the ground, but he kneels to the ground and picks up my chin, looking at me in the eye with a smile.

"Sibyl, It is okay to feel afraid. Sometimes your largest fears, carry your greatest growths," Sebastian said calmly.

I give him a slight smile "You know usually the one saying things like that is me."

"Well I thought I could give it a try," he stands up straight "Is it working."

I chuckle "you sly Demon,"

His smile grew and he gave me a slight bow "Whatever is asked of me, my lady. For yes a Demon I am, but a butler I must become. That's why I am one hell of a butler."

I rolled my eyes "Thanks Sebastian," I walked to my bed and sat on it. I sigh "ok I think I can do this now."

Then I heard a knock. Sebastian walks to the door "I'm glad to hear it, my lady." And opens it.

I take a deep breath as the doctor comes in. The man had blond hair and glasses, he seemed to be in his late 30s. He was holding a big suitcase and a stethoscope around his neck. He wasn't wearing a white lab coat, but a brown coat with many pockets.

The man looked at me and gave me a sweet smile "Hello there my name is Howard Anderson, but you can call me Anderson. It's nice to meet you."

He stuck out his hand. I reached my hand a little shakingly "Mmm..my name is Subjec... I MEAN! Uhh Sibyl...my name is Sibyl.

"Sibyl, that's a very nice name. Well, then Sibyl I'm just going to give you a quick checkup to see if you are as healthy as can be. If there's anything you feel uncomfortable with just let me know and I'll stop."

I nod my head. He takes off his stethoscope and places the ear tips in his ears "I know this part," I straighten up as he places the Diaphragm on my heart. He looks at his watch for a minute and writes something down on his notes. He then put it on my back and asked me to take a deep breath. I do and he writes something down.

He then takes out an Otoscope. I turn to my side as he looks in my ears. He writes something else in his notes, and then he takes out a sphygmomanometer (wow that's a long word) so I stick out my arm.

He looked up at me and smiled "You look like you've done this before," my eyes widened "Was I not supposed to know, oh no! I messed up. I should have just let him tell me what to do." I look down "Oh no what should I tell him? I can't say that I've been tested on. So what do I say?" My head ached.

"Really? Out of all things now you want to have a vision. No no not now." I held my head.

"Sibyl, are you alright? what's wrong?" says the doctor. Ciel then tries to interrupt "Doctor I think she's just stressed, maybe we should leave for a while and..." he was then interrupted.

"Nonsense I'm a doctor, my job is to figure out what is wrong with people and help them get better."

I close my eyes tightly and bring my hat down to my face as the vision starts.

All of a sudden I'm in a concrete room with equipment everywhere. My eyes widened "nn..not the facility. No! why mind?! Why would you bring me hear." I turn to the exit but find myself unable to move. I put my hands on the invisible wall "Not this again," I whispered.

I looked around the room, I was trapped. Then someone comes into the room. I went to the farthest corner, but to my surprise, it was "13-30," I whispered.

My eyes started to get teary "13-30! I've missed you so much," I ran up to her to hug her, but the wall stopped me. I bump into it with force and fall to the ground. She doesn't seem to see me " That's right it's only a vision."

She then sits down on the table as her doctor comes in "So tell me Tasha, why do you think you're here?"

I tilted my head "Tasha?"

"Well simple, my parents hate me and want to make me better, so they sold me to you," Said 13-30. With an emotionless expression.

Her doctor smiled "Good let's start with the testing,"

The doctor started to do all the things that were done to me a while ago. Every time 13-30 moved accordingly.

Her doctor looked up at her "Hmm you seemed to have done this before,"

She shrugged "It's not like I've never been to the doctor before."

"Well good I need you to turn around," he said. She did as he asked.

The doctor lifted her shirt and took out a hot metal plaque reading "13-30."

I put my hand to my mouth. I closed my eyes as a scream was heard in the concrete room. At that instant, I was back in the mansion. The doctor looked at me with a worried expression. Tears in my eyes and gasping for air.