Meet the Servants

Sebastian Prov:

Her eyes glistened as she waited for the good news "My young master agreed to let you out of this room", she jumped up In excitement and then gave me a big hug "Thank you, Thank you, Sebastian"!

"After finding out that I was a Demon she still hasn't stopped hugging me, she's such a strange girl". She let me go and looked through her wardrobe.

"What should I wear? what do people usually wear? Is It going to be hot"? She stopped "I just realized I don't have any clothes, Should we go shopping"?

I rolled my eyes "Lady Sibyl Ciel has only agreed to let you out in the mansion not outside just yet".

Her eyes widened "What!? But why? I wanted to go outside"! she crossed her arms and sat on the bed with a pout "How adorable".

I gave her my usual smile "I'm sure that master will let you vary soon, but you must be patient", I walked to her drawers and opened it.

Sibyls Pov:

I crossed my arms disappointed as he grabbed something from some drawers "I shall fetch you a dress, but before you go and have your fun you must wear these", he held up a pair of wight gloves.

I was confused "why do I have to wear those"? He sat next to me and gently put them on "Don't you remember what you did to the chair I, unfortunately, had to throw away".

He put the last one on "I was trying to guess your age, how was I supposed to know that the chair would age 150 years". He looked up at me "We really must figure out how to control your abilities, though it would be hard I think I could figure something out".

My eyes widened "Really how"? He smiled "I lived a long time". I frowned "Oh really how long exactly", he stood up and walked towards the door "I guess that will remain a mystery", he smiled and opened the door "I will be back with a change of clothes and I will prepare the servants so they can meet you".

I tilt my head "Wait there are more people here"? He bowed "Why of course, this is a big mansion after all". I ran to my bed and put my covers over me "Never mind I think I'll stay here".

"You shouldn't be afraid my lady, they won't harm you", he stopped "Well at least not on purpose".

I kept my head down "Is that supposed to make me feel better, I mean what if I snoop into their past and see something I didn't mean to see, then what"?

He removed the covers, but I pulled them right back. He sighed "That is why I gave you the gloves, don't you worry both Ciel and me will be there". I peeked over the covers "What if I freak out and blow something up", he raised a brow "You didn't tell me you could blow things up".

I chuckle "No I can't, but what if I do something weird".

"My lady please stop worrying, you won't do anything weird, I am more concerned on there...well". He shook his head "You will do fine, now I must go the young master is calling me, I will return in a while".

He gave me a slight bow and closed the door behind him "What did he mean when he said 'concerned', a Demon concerned? Now I'm shaking".

Time skip:

I looked up at the ceiling "Sebastian sure is taking his sweet time"? I sighed and lifted myself "Did something bad happen, maybe I should go check".