Investigate

Today I was left alone because Sebastian and Ciel had to go to work. They told me that I wasn't allowed to leave the room until they came back, but that's no fun.

I peeked through the crack on my door and looked around the hallways. Sebastian already instructed the servants to put me back in my room if they saw me out "but my curiosity and boredom are getting the better of me".

"I always wanted to see what was in Sebastian's room, and what Ciel always kept hidden in his study", I sneaked through the halls "What better time to find out than now".

I sneak to where I think Sebastian's room is and put my hand on the doorknob "I know it's wrong, but I'm just simply so curious," I start to turn the knob but stop halfway "Maybe I shouldn't sneak into a Demons room. What if he has blood on the walls and pentagram symbols everywhere...What if I get cursed or something!"

I start to let go of the handle, but a sudden voice is heard just around the corner "Mey-Rin! Sebastian going to kill you if he finds out that you bleached the young master's clothes," "I know! I know! What am I going to do!"

I start to panic open the door and go inside. I lean on the wall and put my hand to my heart trying to calm myself.

"Did you hear something?" Said Bard

The footsteps got closer and closer and my heart kept racing.

"I think it came from here," I feel the doorknob start to turn "Oh no oh no!"  I panicked

"Wait!!"  Yelled Mey-Rin

The knob stopped turning "why?"

"I think that's Sebastian's room yes it is. Remember what happened last time we went into his room without permission," "Right! we got in so much trouble that day."

"It's probably nothing let's just go,"

"aight," said Bard as the footsteps became distant.

I started to breath. I didn't realize I was holding my breath for so long.

Once calm I looked around the room. It was dark, but I could see a crack of light coming from the window. I lifted the curtains and light illuminated the room.

Surprisingly the room was really simple. There was a bed with a black frame in the middle. I big wardrobe and a small night table. Other than that it was really small, the only decoration in the room was a lamp.

I tilted my head "I wasn't expecting this?" I whispered.

I looked around the room opening drawers, but he just had clothing neatly placed, nothing personal. I then walked to the wardrobe and opened it.

In that instant furry creatures jump out at me. My eyes widened in fear, but they started to meow and purr, rubbing themselves on me.

I stopped panicking realizing I was not in danger so I picked one up. It meows sweetly at me "You must be a cat?" It meows again "Aww you are so cute! No wonder Sebastian is so obsessed with you little things."

More cats start to purr and rub their faces on me "So cute! I hear Ciel always say bad things about you guys, but it's not true at all! There just so adorable."

One of them starts to grab something from under the bed "What do you get there little guy?" I grab it and find cat mittens and cat ears. I smile "Ciel was right about one thing. Sebastian is obsessed with you guys," I look at one as it purrs "But who can blame him," I pick up the cat and start to scratch its ear "soo cute!"

I take off my hat and put on the ears and mittens "Look I'm a cat *meow*," they start to meow "Hehe ok enough playing I have to go before Ciel and Sebastian come."

I take off the ears and mittens and put on my hat. Then one of the cats jumped on my head and laid on my hat playing with the ears. My eyes shined "So cute!! Maybe it would be ok if you came with me for a while, I'm sure Sebastian wouldn't mind if I took you for a brief walk," it gave me a meow.

"Ok then," I put the mittens and ears under the bed and put the rest of the cats in the wardrobe. I opened the door slowly and looked around "If you see or hear someone let me know ok," the cat meowed.

I creeped threw the hallways and made it to Ciel's study. "OK now to figure out what Ciel keeps hidden under here," I take out a box that's locked with a chain and lock.

The cat meowed one more time. I grabbed it off of my head and looked it in the eyes "I know it's wrong, but can you blame me for being curious? *meow* Don't give me that look, I promise it's a one-time thing. Ok? *meow* good." I put his/her back on my head.

"Hmm really high security," I looked around and put my hand on the lock "Age 200 years," the lock then snapped open "Yeah I did it!"

I took off the chains "What do you think it could be," The cat only meowed "Well I'm not sure either, but I bet is lots and lots of expensive tea!" The cat meowed "Only one way to find out."

I opened the box slowly, but all that was inside were round ball things. I picked one up and sniffed it, it smelled sweet. My eyes widened "Is...is this chocolate." I plopped one in my mouth and an explosion of sweet flavor filled my mouth "Wow! I never tasted something like this before!"

I grabbed another one and bit it in half "Look! there stuff inside," I grabbed the box and put it on the table "I'm sure Ciel won't notice some missing? he has so many."

I grab another and put it in my mouth "Mmmm so good." I grabbed one more, but before I could bite it down the door opened.

I look in that direction and see Sebastian and Ciel there. Sebastian was blushing a dark shade of red while Ciel looked surprised.

I stuff the chocolate in my mouth and crouch under the table. My little friend starts to meow happily and jumps off of my hat. I immediately grab him/her.

"Sibyl! What are you doing," Ciel says angrily. I peek my head out "Nothing," I said shyly.

"And how did you get a cat!" Then Ciel starts to sneeze uncontrollably. I stand up while hugging the cat.

"Are you ok Ciel?" He puts a hand in front of me "No stay back *sneeze* I'm *sneeze* allergic to *sneeze* cats!" He then turns to Sebastian. "Sebastian! *sneeze* dispose of the *sneeze* dastardly thing *sneeze and disinfect my office *sneeze*!"

Sebastian bowed "Right away master."

Ciel looks at me "As for you *sneeze* we need to talk *sneeze* but later." He leaves the room in a hurry.

I look at Sebastian as he frowns "You are in big trouble, young lady."

My eyes start to get teary. The cat that I was hugging started to purr and lick my hand. It then jumped on my hat.

Sebastian's frown immediately turned into a blush "b..but I can't stay mad at you forever," he started petting my head and stroking my face "Ahh so cute, so soft, so smooth."

"Umm, Sebastian?" He then flinched and puled away from me.

"I apologize for that, I'll take Nala now...I mean the cat."

I smiled "You know Sebastian I won't tell Ciel if you let me play with the cats later." I winked.

He looked surprised then smiled widely "Then it will be our little secret," he put his pointer finger to his mouth and winked.

He then straightens himself "ok head to your room, Ciel needs to have a word with you."

I looked at him in fear "Is he going to hurt me for being bad."

"No he will just have a word with you," he said.

I nodded and went to my room.