Good or bad

Ciels pov:
Once the doctor finished checking Sibyl, and that whole fiasco that happened, he still couldn't believe he couldn't find anything wrong with her. He was a bit skeptical.

"I don't know what to tell you Ciel, but it seems that she's experiencing forms of immobilization that only lasts a few brief minutes. I've never seen someone like this before, but the closes thing I can tell you that comes close to her symptoms of bad headaches, throbbing, and flashes of light is simply an extreme case of Migraines, but the part where she's shaking and paralyzed makes me think she's been hit on the head and is suffering from a sort of concussion."

I nod my head "Well he hasn't given us anything useful, but if we have a document from a doctor that says that she suffers from these things then people won't ask too many questions."

I sighed acting worried "I understand doctor. Perhaps you can write a document so we know what to do if she has this sort of attack again."

The doctor nods his head "Good idea, I'll get to it, but I would like to maybe visit regularly so I can get to the bottom of this endeavor."

"We'll discuss that later. For now, you are dismissed, I must talk to Sibyl for a while. Sebastian accompany him out."

Sebastian bowed "Yes Master,"

I went into Sibyl's room.

Sibyls pov:
I twitled my fingers nervously "I messed up this time," Ciel opened the door "he must be disappointed in me."

He sat next to me. I looked at him worryingly "I'm sorry Ciel. I know you wanted me to be as normal as possible, but I couldn't do it." I pulled my hat down "I can't do anything right."

Ciel lifted my hat so it stopped covering my face "You did nothing wrong Sibyl, the checkup went fine."

I looked up at him "It did? but didn't I act weird when I had my vision?"

He shrugs "Let's not dwell on what could and couldn't have happened."

Then the door opened "master, doctor Howard Anderson has given me this." Sebastian took out a bottle of some sort.

Ciel took it "And what is this for?"

"He has instructed me to give these to Sibyl. She must take one a day, there are supposed to be pills that will help her with the migraines. He hopes it will help." Said Sebastian.

Ciel walked to the bathroom threw the pills in the toilet and flushed it "There, now that that's taken care of, Sebastian prepare some snacks. We are going to our picnic today after all."

I looked up at Ciel "Really? We're going today?" He nods his head. I ran up to hug him "Thank you thank you, Ciel."

Sebastian then speaks "I have already done all the necessary preposition."

I grab Ciel's hand then walk to Sebastian and grab his hand "Well what are we waiting for? let's go."

Time skip outside:

My eyes widened at the sight. I would always look at the garden from my window, but it's nothing compared to standing right in front of the beautiful rose garden.

I walk in front of a beautiful red rose. I sniff at its petals giving me a sweet aroma. I move my hands to the stem but am stopped by Sebastian putting his hand over mine.