He..Hello

"Please come out Sibyl you can't keep yourself locked up forever," Ciel said. I lay on the cold bathroom floor with my back against the door and my hands on my knees "Yes I can and you know that!"

"Please Sibyl don't make me order Sebastian to break down the door, you know he will," I look down "Please Lady Sibyl come out, there is no need to be afraid," said Sebastian "Easy for you to say...You didn't get tackled"

"He what!?" asked Sebastian "You didn't get tackled to the ground," I then heard the doorknob squeak.

"Sheesh Sebastian calm down you'll break the door...wait...they WHAT!?" Ciel said angrily. I stood and opened the door slowly, but it gave way easily seeing as the doorknob on the other side was squeezed like a pancake. I sigh "I guess I'm not used to the strange greeting," I said peeking through the gap of the door.

"That incompetent...who, who was it that tackled you?" Asked Ciel. I open the door completely and look at them. Ciel had an angry expression and Sebastian's eyes flashed, but kept a calm posture.

I grabbed their hands "It's ok, he didn't hurt me so please don't be angry," their expression softened, but Sebastian asked the question again "I'm glad they didn't Sibyl, but their ignorance is unacceptable so please tell us..who did it."

"I don't like being a tattletale, I mean 17-17 always tackled me to the ground when she saw me. Who knows maybe he was just excited to meet me and I was just too afraid."

I shake my head and smile at them "It's fine really. I would really like to meet them now," Ciel squeezes my hand "You don't have to today, maybe tomorrow will be better."

I let go of their hands and walked to the door. I fixed my blue hat and smiled at them "So are we going or not," Ciel rolled his eyes "Fine", he turned to Sebastian "Sebastian get her changed I'll be down stares giving those three a talking to."

Ciel then walked out. I looked at Sebastian and all of a sudden he walked up to me and bowed with one knee to the ground and a hand to his heart "I don't know how I will atone for what I have done, it is unacceptable for a butler of phantomhive to let a guest be treated in such manner."

I knelt to his level and gave him a hug "It's ok Sebastian you did nothing wrong, you shouldn't blame yourself," I stood myself up and he did the same. I tilted my head and smiled at him "I don't know much about the butler lifestyle, but if it matters I forgive you."

He gives me a small smile and caresses my cheek "I appreciate your sweetness, Sibyl, it makes you so much more irresistible." His eyes then shine magenta.

My eyes widened and my head started to throb "Not another one."

I was immediately taken to Ciel being tied to a room with a gun to his head. Ciel showed no fear as he ordered Sebastian to save him. Sebastian was reluctant even though his voice held no sign of it. The entire room was then filled in darkness and black feathers fell. Ciel was then saved, the man who pointed the gun cowered in fear as Sebastian killed him with a smile on his face, his eyes glowing, and a black shadow loomed around him.

I was then brought back to reality. I look around and notice that I'm sitting on the bed with Sebastian next to me "How? How did I end up here?" Sebastian smiled "Glad to see your back, I had to carry you to the bed since you almost fell."

Sebastian walked to my wardrobe and took out a dress that wasn't there before. I chuckle "Sebastian I didn't know you could make things appear out of nowhere," "I guess I'm just one hell of a butler," I rolled my eyes.

"I never actually seen Sebastian do such a thing. I never imagined he was capable of killing someone with a smile on his face. I guess it makes sense since he's a Demon. It's....a little scary."

~Time Skip~

I walked down the stairs feeling a little nervous. "Lady Sibyl, are you sure you don't want to wait until tomorrow?" I shook my head "N..no it's ok really," he gave me an 'I don't believe you' look "Great I'm starting to act like 02-31."

I took a deep breath "Everything will be fine, it's not like the facility where every time new people came all they wanted to do was see what you can do or experiment on you...right?"

I stopped and before I knew it I was already at the bottom of the stairs facing the strangers. The one with red hair started to talk first "Hello miss my name is Mey-Rin, it's nice to meet you yes it is," she had big round glasses and her voice sounded kinda..goofy.

The next one started to talk "Hey my name is Baldroy, but you can call me Bard if you want," I looked at Baldroy he looked older, had dirty blond hair, turquoise eyes, and a cigarette in his mouth. He kinda had an accent, but from where who knows?

I looked at the next one and my eyes widened "I think that's the kid who tackled me," he looked nervous and kept his head down avoiding eye contact. Baldroy gave him a little push and he started to talk "H..Hi my name is Finnian, bb..but you can call me Finny if you want...and I'm...sorry for what I did, it was rude of me and I promise it won't happen again," I could see tears start to well up in his eyes.

I walked up to the strawberry blond boy, his big turquoise eyes started to puff up as his tears fell faster. I put my hand on top of his hair and ruffled it a bit "That's what 17-17 used to do to 02-31 when he was crying," I gave him a sweet smile "It's ok Finny I was just startled at first that's all."

He wiped his tears and gave me a goofy smile. I stepped back to look at them all "Now it's my turn," I gave a little bow "Hello my name is Sibyl it's a pleasure to meet all of you."

They all gave me a happy smile "I hope we can be best of friends," said Finny "Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea yes it does," said Mey-Rin "ok I'm in too," Finnish Bard. I chuckled "Maybe I was worried for no reason," I tugged at my hat bringing it lower to my face "You hear that you guys I'm meeting new friends, I hope y'all are happy wherever you are now."