Expirament

The doctor took my hat and placed it on the side of the table. He tied my wrist and feet as my back lay on the cold metal. He took the syringe and looked at my naked body choosing where he wanted to place it.

"I hate testing day", his hands brushed along the side of my body "Can you just get it over with already", he frowned and chose my left thigh this time.

He dug the needle into me and I clenched my teeth. My thigh felt numb for a bit then it went away "Huh that wasn't as bad as the other ones", I looked at him as he untied me "What was that"?

He gave me a wicked smile "Oh it was just a little something to prepare you", I tilted my head "Prepare me? For what"?

He handed me my hat. I was lucky that he let me keep it, but only because I looked cute in it "he's such a pervert".

He just stayed silent as he tied my hands "So for what"? He pulled on my rope taking me to my room "Just shut up, you'll see soon enough".

He cuffed me again and then left "I have a bad feeling about this", I sat on my bed and looked at my thigh. It was a smaller syringe so it didn't leave much.

That day I monitored my body to see if that small syringe did anything, but I felt no different. So I lay on my bed reading the same book that I read like fifteen times mostly because dictionaries weren't as fun to read.

Then the door opened "Oh must be my last checkup for the day", I set my book down and stood up. My doctor came up to me and untied me and like usual tied me with a rope.

I walked down the hall with him, but I realized that we didn't take the same turn we usually took "Um excuse me you missed the turn", he kept walking "I know", he said with a smile.

I looked around "Then where are you taking me"?

He gave a weird chuckle "I guess it's no use to hide it anymore".

He led me to a giant room. I saw the three doctors I saw yesterday and one new one. They all were wearing lab coats.

My doctor chuckled "Congratulations subject 17-22 you've been chosen for a human development test, we will be using you to see if it's possible to change the human body in any way...for better or for worse,"

My heart quickened. I looked at the table next to them and saw three different colored syringes, all of them looked pretty big and painful.

My instincts took over "No...I...I have to get out of here"! I turned to face my doctor and kicked him in the groin. He bent down "You son of a.." before he could finish I pulled on the rope he had on his hand which got free from his grip. Then...I ran.

I ran as fast as I could down the halls. I could hear footsteps behind me. I looked behind me for a second then bumped into something. "Of all the dumb luck".

I fell on my butt and looked up. It was 17-17's doctor "Why hello little kitty, did you lose your owner", he grabbed my wrists "No! no! Let go of me"! I yelled, my doctor and two others then appeared.

"thank you for your help", he snapped his fingers and one of the doctors grabbed my wrists while the other grabbed my feet. 17-17's doctor chuckled "She's a feisty one isn't she".

I struggled as they held me so tightly that my wrist and legs started to hurt "Ouch! let go of me, let go"!

My doctor nodded his head "I like to see them struggle, don't you"? 17-17's doctor smiled and then left as they took me to the big room.

As I struggled my hat fell in front of the doorway "Wait stop my hat"! One of the doctors said, "You won't be needing that anymore, trust me".

They strapped me to the table and with scissors cut my night gown leaving me naked. One held up one of the syringes "No stop! Please don't do this"! I moved frantically.

"Where can I insert it", he asked my doctor. He smiled "Anywhere really".

"Then hold her still", he said. The others held me down "No stop! get away from me"!

The first one went in my ribs. My body and veins felt cold like I was injected with ice "Ouch! Stop! it hurts, please stop"!

The other doctor wrote something down and then inserted the next one in my arm. I started seeing spots and my head tilted back a little, I started feeling weaker.

"Are we losing her", asked the one writing things down "No inject the last one she's just tired", I was "surprised that she didn't die immediately like the others, she's showing great promise".

My head moved from side to side, their words feeling distant as they inserted the last one towards my chest.

Then my heart started to hurt and so did my body I started to shake violently.

"What's happening", asked one of them "We'll soon find out, hold her down"! Yelled my doctor.

My body ached, pain flooded my body, and at the same time, everything looked almost like a dream. Suddenly my body fell limp.

"Did we lose her"? "No! I'm hearing a small heartbeat".

It was as if my eyes were seeing little clips of the past and present, that's when I knew what I had to do.

My fingers brushed against the cuffs, I closed my eyes and whispered "Age 500 years", the cuffs then rusted and became brittle. I did the same with all the others and broke free.

"Wha..what's happening how did she break free", one of the doctors stood back while mine chuckled "Haha it worked it finally worked, after twenty years", he grabbed my arm.

Then his past flashed in my eyes. I saw him when he was young, he had a pretty normal childhood with many hopes and dreams of helping people, but In his young adult years, he was fired many times due to his "risky" experiments. Other doctors called his ideas impossible and dangerous. That's when he turned to the dark side and decided to experiment on human subjects. He won many awards because of it, he never actually told them the truth of how he got those results. He killed many children, children like me. That's when the time he spent with me flashed and my anger started to build.

"17-22 you will now be a very famous child", I blinked and looked at him still holding onto my wrist. "I just can't forgive him".