His true self

I waited in the corner until the door opened. I stood up and sat on my bed.

"Miss Sibyl you wanted to see me", he sat on the corner of my bed.

I looked up "Ciel do you remember when I asked you about your parents, and you told me about the fire and that it was an accident"?

He nodded his head "Well...that wasn't the whole story was it? Something terrible happened to you afterward didn't it". He didn't say anything so I continued talking "And that's how you met Sebastian right"?

Ciel sighed "So you saw me in the facility didn't you", my eyes widened "he was in a facility too, so that was the burning building I saw in the background"! I looked down "Not exactly it was more like I saw Sebastian carry you away from it".

I made my way closer to him "I...I want to see what happened to you. Please won't you show me". I put my hand over his eyepatch.

I was about to remove it when he spoke "Wait! I don't think you prepared for this. There are a lot of secrets that I'm not prepared to show. I have done a lot of bad things that I'm not prepared to revile". He moved his head away.

I take my hat off of my head and put it on his. He looks up at me surprised "I know how it feels to do bad things, I might not know exactly how bad because I didn't live the same things you have." I looked him in the eyes "I have done bad things, I can't take them back, and they are part of who I am, Most of the time it seems like the only thing I am, but like my friend 17-17 always said 'look forward to the future by learning from your past'".

He smiled and started to chuckle. He takes off my hat and puts it back on my head. "Do you usually have a way with words". I smiled "One of my many perks".

He looked at Sebastian and sighed "Alright, but how much are you going to see"? I started to think "My vision only shows me what I need to see, so I'm not sure".

He moved his hand through his hair then over his eyepatch and chuckled "I can't believe I'm doing this. Showing a girl I just met for a week some of my past".

I tilted my head "But alright, might as well get it over with since I have no doubt you will figure it out sooner or later", he said.

Sebastian then cleared his throat "Master are you sure, what if she sees...well you know", Ciel looked up at him "She said her visions show her what she needs to see, so if that's the case, so be it. She would find out eventually".

Ciel started to take off his eyepatch. When it was off he slowly opened his eyes to reveal the pentagon pattern I saw in my vision "So it was really".

I put my hand on the side of his cheek looking at the glow of his mark. He stayed quiet, and that's when the vision started.

Ciel Prov:

She brushed her fingers just above my cheek then she froze and her eyes widened and glowed skightly. She then closed her eyes and kept her head down. I had never actually seen Sibyl have a vision before, it was a strange sight, but I was afraid to move. I didn't know what would happen if I did.

The experience only lasted for a minute though. She opened her eyes slowly. I could see her eyes teary as if she was about to burst into tears. She looked at me then at Sebastian.

She then grabbed my hands "What did you see"? I asked.

She looked up tears already starting to fall "I saw a child who was forced to let go of what he thought was real", she shook her head "I saw a boy who stopped fighting his demons and instead let one into his life, because he believed that his words made him weak, so he let his actions speak louder, by destroying the evil around him with an evil that would one day destroy him".

Her tears fell faster, and her grip on my hands tightened. I don't know why, but her words made me feel weak as if what I did was wrong.

I shook my head "Nonsense I did this for revenge nothing more...what's done is done".

She wiped her tears "I'm sorry Ciel I didn't know, but I will not judge your decision to get revenge and then to end your life. If that is what you wish for I...I understand".

Sebastian Pov:

"So she's seen a significant amount. My contacts with the master, when I rescued him, and what he faced when he was captured and used".

She then looked up at me. She let go of my master's hands and stands from the bed, then in front of me.

"So you a Demon Sebastian", she said

I gave her a slight smile "Yes I am indeed", in that quick second she hit Ciel on the head and me on the arm.

My eyes widened in surprise "Why didn't you tell me sooner, isn't it the job of both of you to be sincere with your guest"! She said angrily.

I lifted a brow "Wait you're not afraid? or surprise"? She raises a brow "I am surprised, but this is coming from a girl who can see the past and future", she shrugged and fixed her hat "It's not like you can help to be a Demon, just like I can help to be a girl, so I don't have the right to judge".

"What an amusing girl", I bowed "Miss Sibyl you have successfully surprised a Demon".

Hey, y'all I'm sorry that this is a shorter chapter. I had to do this one in a rush because I won't be able to write another in a while. Just some things that have come up, but don't you worry I will be back.