Dont you worry

I was grounded for sneaking off and eating Ciel's chocolate, but he didn't know that I also sneaked into Sebastian's room. Sebastian knew of course, but he didn't say anything because then he would know about the cats. I promised him it would be our secret which was fine with me.

I was only grounded for two days which wasn't bad at all, mostly because tomorrow I would be able to explore around the mansion and Sebastian said I could play with Nala again. I then heard a knock.

I ran up to the door and opened it. I looked up to see Ciel and Sebastian I smiled at them "Come in."

"Good afternoon Sibyl," said Sebastian.

"Yes good to see that you are as chipper as ever," said Ciel pulling his usual chair out and sitting on it.

"Thank you Ciel", I said happily "Oh! you came just on time actually, look what I've learned to do."
I take off my hat and tilt it down words, I then throw it up in the air. The hat does a couple of flips before it lands on my head perfectly "Tada!" I said with excitement.

Both Ciel and Sebastian chuckle. I tilt my head "What's so funny?"

"It's just that you always seem to entertain yourself on any occasion," Ciel said.

I sit on my bed "Well of course, if I didn't I would be so bored."

"She does have a point there young master, maybe you should try it, instead of entertaining yourself with sweets." Sebastian gave a small smile to Ciel, but he didn't seem to be amused by his statement.

"Well in any case," Ciel looked at me "Sibyl tomorrow I want to allow you to go outside for a picnic with me and Sebastian...and maybe the servants."

My eyes widened "Really?" He nods. I stand up and go to hug/tackle him. His chair almost fell over if it wasn't for Sebastian "Thank you! Thank you, Ciel!!"

I pull away and see a slight pink on his cheeks he looks down a little flustered "w...well of course you deserve as much."

Sebastian then interrupted "But young master,"

"Ah! Right," Ciel looks at me "but I want to bring my doctor to take a look at you. Just in case there's something we don't know."

My eyes widened at the sound of the word "d... doctor," my voice stuttered unable to finish that word.

I shake my head remembering all the awful things my doctor did to me. "No no no no, please! I promise I won't do it again," my tears started to fall "I swear I promise I will be good. I promise I promise!"

Ciels pov:

"I promise I Promise!" Sibyl cried.

My eyes widened at the fear she was showing. I've never seen her so scared.

I stood up from my chair and walked up to her, but she just stepped away from me. Her eyes were wide as she leaned against the wall. I feel a pull at my heart.

She pulls her hat down covering her face "I...I won't do it again, please give me a second chance."

I was reluctant to walk up to her now, mostly because I didn't know how to comfort her. This was new to me, but I did want to help her I just...