Girl of Prophesy?

I was awakened by the sound of knocking at my door. I lifted myself, but was stopped by the piercing pain that traveled along my body.

"Milady, may I come in? I'm here to change your bandages and bring your supper".

Despite the pain, I was able to sit myself up "..yes you can come in", my voice still sounded weak.

He opened the door and walked in. He had a tray filled with bandages and other medical things, on his other hand he had a tray with what looked like a bowl of something.

"I apologize for intruding so suddenly, I hope that you had a good rest", said Sebastian smiling. He then laid the tray with bandages next to me and the other thing aside.

I was surprised by how gracefully he moved. As if he had done this before. That's when my eyes started to have visions again.

I could see Sebastian caring for Ciel when he got shot, and then again when he got sick with asthma. Every time Ciel got hurt he was always there by his side. Then my vision ended with Sebastian lifting my chin and looking at me in the eyes, he looked worried and perplexed.

I blinked a couple of times and then moved my head away. He put his hand on my forehead "Are you still feeling sick milady, you do have a slight fever still".

I shook my head "No! I'm...I'm ok", he gave me a worried look "Are you sure? There is no need to lie I'm here to help you, but I can't do that if you were not sincere with me".

I looked down and clenched the sheets "I'm ok, this...this is nothing".

He sighed "Very well then", he then took out a scarf from his coat pocket, and placed it over his eyes.

"Alright then I'll start changing your bandages", I tilted my head "How are you going to do that if you have that over your eyes".

He smiled "I'm just one hell of a butler". He started changing my bandages "I apologize for the inconvenience, our female maid isn't accustomed to seeing this much blood".

I clenched my teeth trying to ignore the pain " I guess I should be thankful that you are so used to doing things like this because of Ciel," he cleaned the wound and then rapidly put on the bandage "Why do you assume that milady"? he said. "Oh well hmmm....im just guessing that he gets into trouble often..."?

He put on my clothes again and took off the blindfold "Trouble milady? What kinda trouble do you mean"?

Before I could speak an explosion interrupted us. My mind flashed to my friend 17-17. Reminding me of the explosion that killed her. I pulled up the blankets to cover myself, my body shook, my muscles ached, and I awaited my visions to protect me.

Then someone took off the sheets. I panicked! "Protect yourself! Don't let them take you! Don't die! Don't die"! My mind repeated. I stood up quickly, closed my eyes, and grabbed the person closest to me.

But before I could attack he embraced me. I tried to push him away, but his voice broke my daze "Milady it's ok, please calm down, you are safe here, no harm will come to you".

I stopped struggling as he petted my head gently. I opened my eyes slowly and he picked up my face looking at me in the eyes "Now I will go investigate the noise we just heard, I will be right back".

He started to leave, but I stopped him pulling at his coat "No! Please don't go...I...I don't want to be alone".

He looked at me and smiled "I must go investigate", I shook my head "What...what if I just tell you what happened... then can you stay".

He looked at me perplexed "How will you do that"? I looked down then Ciel burst into the door.

"Sebastian Bard is at it again, please do your job and go control him", he bowed "Yes Master right away", he turned and smiled at me before walking away.