Tears and blood

Sebastian pov:
The pain was excruciating. I haven't felt this sort of pain in a long time. I waited for more waves of pain, but it suddenly stopped "Could it be that the ritual is over?"

The light that was covering me then draws back making me able to see again. I blinked a couple of times so the blurriness of my vision would cease. I looked up to see a woman grabbing the Doctor. The doctor's eyes and mouth were bleeding and her eyes were glowing bright as she let him drop, I could tell that he was dead.

She then looked up at me her eyes looking straight into mine. For some reason, she looks almost like... I shook my head " No it can't be, her eyes are green, and even if her hair is white Sibyl has amethyst eyes." She didn't say anything, instead, she looked away and walked toward Ciel.

She lifts her hand untangling him from those strange Demonic hands. She picks him up and places a hand on his chest. Her hand and eyes then start to glow  again then slowly the light dimes once more.

The lights that were holding me up finally dropped me. I landed on my feet I felt so weak I almost couldn't stand straight.

An alarm then started to sound and I could hear footsteps coming near. Her eyes moved to the door, sighing she walked up to me and handed me my young Master. Her eyes stop there glowing to reveal Amethyst eyes.

My eyes widened "Sibyl is that you?" I stepped closer "It is isn't it?"

She puts her hand on my cheek leans into my ear and whispers "Take him home Sebastian."

I furrow my brow "Not without you, that is simply unacceptable of me to do that."

The guards then burst threw the door "Hold still or we'll shoot!" They yelled

She then pushes me back and steps in front of the soldiers. She lifted her hand and with a flick of her finger, they dropped their weapons and kneeled to the floor, coughing up blood.

Her feet almost gave out as she held her head and started to balance herself. Without turning around she points to the door. "Run as fast as you can away from here, they're going to blow this place up soon. I'll keep the guards from getting in your way and keep the doors and traps deactivated so you won't have to expend more energy, but you must go. My powers are wearing thin."

Before I could say anything she fell to her knees holding herself from falling completely with one hand. Her body starts to tremble violently as her body shifts back to the Sibyl I knew.

She shakes her head and places her head on the ground "No no no!! Not now!Just a little longer, please."

I walked up to her and placed Ciel on my shoulder. I reach my hand to her, but she just lifts her hand and shakes her head.

She turns her head to me and my eyes widen when I see that she's crying tears of blood.

I sigh "Sibyl, let me take you home."

Sibyls pov:
"I knew Sebastian wanted the best for me, but I care for both of them too much and without me, they wouldn't be able to get out. The Doc had a plant B we would all die if we stayed here much longer."

Everything inside me hurt. My head pounded and my eyes were spotted with red due to my bloody tears. I need to find that power inside me, no matter how much it hurts, I have to get them out of here because just like when they found me and saved me, it's my turn to save them.

I lifted myself and stepped away from Sebastian. He gave me a worried look as I turned around and closed my eyes.

"Please wherever you are. Let me use your power one more time."

A soft voice filled my mind once again "If only you knew who you are, but if that's what you want then I will be here. I must warn you though, this will probably kill you."

I smiled "Well...better only me than both of them,"

I was soon filled with power and my body once again changed. I turned to Sebastian "Go, Sebastian, you must protect Ciel, not me, that is your duty."

He clenched his fist and looked down to the ground. He sighed and started to walk to the door, but stopped just in front of it and without looking back he moved Ciel from his shoulder to his arms holding him bridal-style

"Sibyl, make sure you don't die. The young master will be very displeased with me if that happens and I simply can't allow that." He then turns his head slightly "Make sure your home for dinner. I'm making something special." He then walked out the door.

I sighed. "If that's what you wish," I whispered.

Sebastian's POV:
I held my young master tightly and using the last of my energy I maneuvered my way threw the facility.

The once-empty hallways were now littered with dead soldiers. Their mouth and ears were all bleeding with their eyes opened wide with fear "Did Sibyl do all this? it's like she's a different person now."

I then heard screams just around the corner. I slowed my pace and carefully peeked around the corner. The soldiers were all on their knees mumbling something while they stared at nothing. Their noses and ears then started to drip with blood as they fell to the ground.

I moved threw the bodies. I could tell that some of them were still alive with their chest moving up and down unevenly "I wonder what she's showing them? It's like she's turned into a demon herself. What happened to her? What did that doctor due to sweet old Sibyl? Whatever happened...that is not the Sibyl I know."

I shook my head "Common Sebastian right now is not the time." I quickened my pace and made it to the hatch I came in from. I quickly manoeuvre and my young master threw it and we were out.

I looked down at the hatch one last time. I closed my eyes "Don't make me regret this Sibyl," I whispered and ran to the woods my eyes turning red as I summoned the last of my energy.

Sibyls pov:

"I did it... there finally safe. That's good. They can live their lives now." I fall to the ground and place my cheek on the floor "This is it...I'm going to die now."

"Are you scared?"

"I don't know...I...I'm just tired."

"Do you want to die?"

Tears started to well up in my eyes, as they fell steadily "....no," 

"Do you regret what you did?"

I clenched my fist. My vision was now getting blurry, and the sound of the alarms fell distant "No, I don't,"

"Why?"

"Because...they are my family," I then lost consciousness.

"That's good,"