Dream

Sibyls pov:

Once the Doc put his bloody hand over my mouth I Immediately shut it. He tightened his grip on my jaw forcing my mouth open as his blood dripped into it. At that instant, I looked at Sebastian one more time before my vision blurred into a bright light.

The light then disappeared and I was in a field of some sort. It was a beautiful field, it brought my mind at ease almost as if whatever happened was just a bad dream. I sat on the soft grass and looked at the perfect sunny sky. I take a deep breath enjoying the soft breeze.

"It seems you enjoying yourself." I hear a soft voice say.

I look up to see a beautiful woman with light hair and bright green eyes. She wore a long white dress with blue flowers at the bottom of it.

I look at her questionably, but it's as if I could trust her despite me never seen her before. I nod my head at her questions. She chuckled and sat right next to me.

I tilt my head "Excuse me, what is this place?"

She gives me a soft smile "I guess you could say this is sort of memory, but to put it more simply you made it your sanctuary."

I looked at her confused "My sanctuary?"

She nods "Yes, you use this place when you want to get away." Her expression then changes to one of sadness "I'm afraid you can't stay here much longer. You must go back, they need you."

She starts to get up and puts a hand towards me. I take it and she helps me up "but I don't want to go back. I like it here."

She cups my face with her hands and puts her forehead to mine "I know sweetheart, but you must go back. They're calling you."

"Who's calling me?"

She pulled away and gestured to her ear before disappearing.

"Hey wait!" I then hear someone calling my name.

"Sibyl! Snap out of it! You're the only one that can stop this!"

It was as if their voice was being taken by the wind.

I look around, but see nothing "Who's voice is that? It sounds familiar, but I...I don't remember?"

I then feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn around but am shocked when it's...My tears start to fall as I whisper her name "17-17."

She gives me a chuckle and gives me a big hug "Hey their old friend. Long time no see."

She pulled away and I stared at her shockingly "17-17 I..I...I'm sorry for leaving you," my tears started to fall faster "I shouldn't have left you."

"Olive," she said.

"What?"

"17-17 is not my name silly, it's Olivia, Livi for short."

I started to chuckle "Yeah, sorry...I mean Olivia,"

I looked up at her and couldn't help, but tackle/hug her.

Wow, ~ girl! calm down, if you want me to forgive you then I forgive you."

She catches herself and me before we both fall over. I pulled away and grabbed her hand "I'm just glad you're okay, now at least we can survive together in this strange world."

She looked at me confused "What are you talking about? you have to go back to your friends, they need you."

I gave her a confused look "But...you're right here? Wait! Do you mean the others are alive!"