Blood and Bullets

Ciels pov:
"It's a trap! They want you to call him!" Sibyl yelled.

She looked in the direction of the door as the sound of guns where apparent threw the halls "A trap? What is she talking about?"

I shook my head "It's already too late. He's already in the building."

The Doc started to walk to the door "Really? Then shall we let him in." He opened the door all the way and the sound of guns became louder, filling the room.

"Ciel you can still order him not to come in the room. Please Ciel try! If you don't something bad is going to happen, I just know it!" Sibyl yelled.

I nodded and looked to the door "ok Sebastian I know you can hear me! This is an order! Whatever you do, do not come into this room. Understand!" I commanded.

I then hear Sebastian's voice whisper in my ear as if he were right next to me "Yes masters."

Sebastian pov:
I track the sent and stumble upon a small barn. I walk up to the barn and open the big red doors. There was nothing inside it besides things you would normally see in a barn hay, animals, and other assortments of tools.

I put my hands on the walls and sensed something that wasn't right. I walk to the far end of the barn and step on something that makes a light squeaking noise. I kneel and put my hand on the loose floorboard. I lift it and find a metal door with a keyhole on the end of it "Tch so this is what they are using as security nowadays. In my days secret entrances were more elaborate."

I clench my fist and punch the metal door with force. It falls on the ground and I jump into it.

There were lots of stares going down, they seemed like they went down forever. When I came to the last set of stares a set of clicking noises was suddenly heard. I kept walking down not even wavering as many humans started to make themselves apparent at the end of the hallway.

They were all holding large guns. I smiled "Ah! finally, please let me introduce myself." I gave a slight bow "My name is Sebastian Michaels, I work as a butler for Ciel Phantomhive. I am aware that you have him here somewhere. Do you believe you can point me to his location? I would be eternally grateful."

"Tch! We know who you are! Come any closer and we'll shoot!" Said one of them.

I then feel the contacts on my hand tingle as my master's voice rings in my ear "Sebastian! This is an order, Come save us!" I click my tongue and retain my composure "Yes Master," I repeated.

I smiled and started to walk "That simply won't do," I fixed my glove "You see I need to get to my young master soon, he hasn't had dinner yet."

The soldiers then yelled again "Stop! We will shoot you!"

I kept walking towards the soldiers as all 20 of the men pulled their triggers.

Using my Demonic speed I dodged the bullets put my hand to my coat and took out my butterknives and forks. My master usually doesn't like that I use his silverware as weapons, but a butler being seen with a weapon is simply unacceptable.

I killed all the soldiers as swiftly and effectively as possible. I walked up the the last soldiers who I kept alive. His face showed signs of terror and fear which riled my Demonic instincts.