Surprised?

This chapter is from the past when they first saw 17-22. Hope you enjoy it.

Ciel Prov:

I sighed "Sebastian I don't understand why we're in the middle of nowhere. In the woods no less. You know how much I despise camping", I said annoyed.

Sebastian kept walking right beside me "I apologize Master, but I would not have brought you here if it wasn't important".

I stopped "Then why are we here exactly"? He stopped and gave me his usual closed-eye smile. "If you remember correctly Master, the queen wanted us to investigate this place, she believes that there has been drug trafficking right along these parts, she wants us to investigate and put a stop to it".

I snickered "Yes I do remember, but why didn't you tell me it was going to be in the middle of the woods", he bowed in front of me "I'm sorry young Master, it won't happen again," I rolled my eyes "sure it won't".

I started walking again "Let's just get this over with". He walked right along beside me and then stopped "What now Sebastian", I said annoyed. He put his arm in front of me preventing me from walking anymore. His eyes darted from side to side as if searching for something.

That's when I hire what sounded like horses and yells. I turned around immediately and my eyes widened. To my surprise, I saw a girl running towards us.

She was covered in blood and had a lab coat covering her body. Her eyes were wide with fear as she outstretched her hand Sebastian carried me to the side as a gunshot fired at her, landing their mark.

She fell with force, and the hat she had on her head fell forward. She lifted her head and immediately crawled to her hat, then she bunched up in a ball letting the lab coat cover her entire body, as if trying to protect it.

"Good job men we caught her", a man in a lab coat also covered in blood jumped off from behind someone's horse. His right arm seemed to be wrinkled and old, it was a disgusting sight. He walked up to the curled-up girl and spat at her. "That's what you get bitch".

My anger boiled, I looked at Sebastian and he smiled. He put me down on the ground and fixed his glove. "What the hell do you think you are doing"!?he looked up as if surprised we were there, but then just smiled wickedly.

"This is none of your business little boys, why don't you go home to your mama like a good little boy".

I furrowed my brow "My name is Ciel Phantomhive, many know me as the queen guard dog", I crossed my arms and smiled as his eyes widened as if realizing "There must be a good explanation as to why you just shot this girl, do intrigue me".

The man looked at his soldiers then at me surprised "I umm apologies for my arrogance, my name is Doctor Enzo Achilles it's a privilege to meet you".

He bowed, and then Sebastian whispered in my ear "Young master, Enzo Achilles is a world-famous doctor who won many awards for curing many diseases, he's very well known in France the country he was born in, but was raised here in England".

I looked at the man and walked closer to him and the girl "I'm still waiting for an answer, why did you shoot this girl".

Achilles looked around as if nervous "I ahh...well she is a thief! She stole some important medical supplies, probably to try to sell them". He shook his head "It's a pity really, but what can you do".