Escape!!

I furrowed my brow, and with my other hand I grabbed his wrist "Age one hundred years", his hand started to wrinkle and his skin stuck to his bones.

He let go of me and staggered back letting out a disgusting scream "You...you! What did you do to my arm?! He looked at the other doctors "Don't just stand there get her"!

I jump down from the table. The doctors seemed a little reluctant at first, but then they started to charge at me.

I closed my eyes "First one will try to grab my wrists, the second will try to hit my head, the third will try to inject me with sleeping medicine, and the last one will run".

I kept my eyes closed as the first one moved closer. I moved my body to the side and then placed my hand towards his chest "Age two hundred years," he immediately turned to dust.

The second one picked up a metal tray, he swung it towards me so I tilted my head back dodging it. I bent to the ground picked up some scissors and jumped up clinging to his coat then stabbing him in the eyes leaving him blind. He pushed me off his face now covered in blood.

"I...I...I can't see! She took out my eyes! The monster"!

He fell back his hands on his eyes covered in blood. I moved swiftly to the right as a sleeping dart flew past me.

"Stay still witch"! said the third one. More darts flew towards me, but none dared to touch my skin. I took the one that fell on the floor, spun, and threw it straight at him, hitting its mark perfectly. I kept my eyes closed allowing myself to be led by instinct and this new power that I now possess.

I turn to the sound of the one who started to run. Even though I had my eyes closed it was as if I could see him run, and not only that it was as if I could see exactly what he was going to do, before it happened.

I picked up another dart and threw it at the runner, he fell to his knees then all the way. I walked up to one of them and took his coat to cover my naked body. When I finally opened my eyes what I saw was horrendous much of the floor was covered with blood, some parts with dust and bones. My hands were splattered with blood I immediately wiped my hands. My head felt dizzy, but I had to keep moving.

I picked up my hat which lay there unharmed. Placing it on my head I ran towards my friend's cellars. Since we visited each other's cellars I knew where I had to go.

Before I could knock on the 17-17 cellar a red flashing light appeared and footsteps echoed through the halls. "Shit my doctor got away and I didn't even realize, I must have been caught up in the moment to notice his escape". I closed my eyes and visions of my capture flashed in my mind. "Dame! We have to get out of here".

I put my hand on the metal door "Age 600 years". Once those words left my mouth my body started to hurt and I almost lost my balance. I opened my eyes, but the door didn't change "It's not working? Why is it not working"?

The sounds got louder "ok ok don't freak out, one more time," I put both my hands on the door "Age 600 years," the door made a squeaking noise and then fell off its hinge.

I looked up to see 17-17's eyes widen "17-22 what? How? The door? Lights"? She shook her head "What's going on"?

I uncuffed her "No time to explain", I took her wrist and headed towards 02-31 which was closer.

I did the same to his door "Goodness 17-22 what happened to you", 02-31 looked at me in surprise as I uncuffed him "Some sort of experiment they did on me, it lets me stay one step ahead of them".

Last we went towards 13-30 and did the same thing. I led them left and right avoiding the soldiers, but I don't know how long my body could keep up. My head is starting to pound and the visions are starting to blur.

"17-22 are you ok", asked 17-17 "You better be, we will only survive if you keep using your voodoo to keep us alive", 13-30 ran beside me. I stopped and leaned against a wall. My head was pounding so hard, but I knew we had to keep moving "We have to go, they getting closer"! Warned 13-30.

"Just let her breath for a second she's been at this for longer than us", said 02-31 "Yeah and we don't know what the drugs they injected her is doing", said 17-17.

I looked at them "It's ok...let's...let's keep moving".

I ran forward as they followed not far behind. Finally, we saw the exit "I can believe it! You did it 17-22 were free", jumped 17-17 "You fucking genius", chuckled 13-30.

I looked at 02-31 who started crying tears of joy. "What are you waiting for", 17-17 ran towards the exit, but a sudden vision interrupted our happy moment.

The hall towards the exit was a trap. "No stop"!

"There's nothing I could do",