Cold? - Kyungsoo (EXO)

Mysterious.

That's what she was in his eyes. Not scary or cold hearted. She was distant, sure, but that didn't mean she was unapproachable.

"Hey" He says, taking a seat next to her.

"Hello." She said, speaking completely formal towards him. "could you not sit there please, you're kind of bothering me."

Okay, so maybe she was a bit difficult to approach. But that didn't mean anything.

Kyungsoo went back to his seat next to Kai. "I told you." Kai said. Everyone had been talking about the "New girl" as if she were as scary as can be.

She had been there for almost a year now but still she remained the fuel of conversations. In the beginning of the year there had been a rumour that she had beaten up a group of grown men and that was the reason of her moving. After word had spread, no one dared to speak with her anymore.

Not that she minded too much, people would only distract her.

But after hearing his friends talk about her, Kyungsoo had developed an interest in the girl.

There had to be something more to her than that rock hard exterior.

And so he decided to follow her after school. He had noticed that she never went home straight after.

First she went to a Home, where she helped with their dinners. After she was done there, she went to help in a shelter to help out until it closed and while she was walking home she stopped at the park close to where both of them lived.

She took a seat on a bench underneath a big weeping willow tree. You could barely see trough the curtain of leaves so no one really knew about the spot.

kyungsoo followed her trough from a slight distance and slowly went to sit next to her.

"I've noticed you following me." She spoke up after a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry. I got curious about who you actually are." He said, not really sounding very regretful.

"Did I meet your expectations?" She wondered

"Not exactly"

"Oh?"

"You're even more amazing than I hoped." he smiled.

"Oh"

After a moment of comfortable silence he spoke up again

"Why do you do it though? You always seem so exhausted."

She sighed before answering

"In the beginning it was some kind of distraction. A few years ago my mom died. She always used to volunteer at so many different places and when she died I decided to do the same and I actually started to enjoy it. Wua, I don't know why I'm telling you this. I guess it's because no one else ever showed any interest."

She let out a slightly saddened chuckle. Kyungsoo didn't really know what to do so he just sat there. Sharing a comfortable silence with the schools ice queen.

"Thank you." She suddenly said.

"For what?"

"For showing the slightest bit of interest in what I have to say." She smiled at him. This was the first time he saw her beaming smile and he wished he could see it more often.

"Then why did you ask me to go away when I sat next to you?" He wondered.

"I don't exactly have a lot of time outside of school so I use all the time in school to work for finals and such. People tend to distract me sometimes. Sorry."

"No, it's fine." he smiled

The following weeks Kyungsoo would sit next to her and help her. They would often meet underneath the willow tree after her volunteering work, he would even join her with that sometimes. They became close in an odd way. Their friendship consisted mostly of comfortable silences, that or they would be joking around or talking about random subjects.

"Y/N" Kyungsoo said as they were comfortably seated in their usual spot.

"hmm?" she mused laying her head on his shoulder.

"I like you." He blurted out, sounding a lot calmer that he truly was.

"Nado jowahae." She smiled.

"What, really?"

"Of course pabo. Manhi, manhi, manhi, jowahae." her eyes felt heavy as she leaned on his shoulder but the feeling of his lips on top of her head was sure to wake her up.

"Ommo!" she looked up at him, her cheeks radiating a burning red.

"I think I broke the cold badgirl." He chuckled, running his fingers over her heated cheek.

"Heol." she said unamused making his grin widen.

As there seemed no sign of him taking initiative, she leaned forward. connecting her own lips with his. He seemed shocked at first but soon deepened the kiss placing his hands on her waist as her slender fingers found his shoulders. Time seemed to still as wind blew trough the willow leaves, her long hair mimicking it's movements.