out standard and outstanding - Yoongi (BTS)

You and Yoongi had been together for a while now, so he'd come over quite often. The room would usually be filled with a comfortable silence and today was no different.

Yoongi had come over for dinner and the both of you were cleaning up in the kitchen, smiles painting your faces.
"There's a party going on tonight at bighit and I want you to come with me." He suddenly spoke
"You never take me with you though." You said silently, wondering what had changed.
"I know, but I want to formally introduce you to everyone." Those words made you exceptionally nervous, the boys all knew about you, but apart from Jungkook, they hadn't met you yet.
"I don't have anything to wear." You stated, not looking him in the eye as you put away the towel, so he wouldn't notice your nerves.
"Don't worry, I got you something earlier. I just saw it and I felt it would look beautiful on you." He got a large bag from the livingroom and showed you the elegant dress it contained.

It was a black, lightly fitting dress with an elegantly patterned neckline and a bow around the waist. You had to admit the dress was beautiful, so as to not disappoint Yoongi, you went to your bedroom to try it on.

Yoongi had quite the eye, as the dress was so beautiful even while wearing it. It was a lot more slimming than you first expected, but that didn't change the fact that it showed off your legs as if they were worth seeing.
"I'm not sure I want you to wear that dress anymore." Yoongi said, as he leaned against the doorframe.
"Why?" your gaze dropped and he came to join you in front of the full length mirror.
"Everyone will be staring at my beautiful girl, I might get jealous." He hugged you from behind, admiring you trough the mirror. You had to hide a smile at his compliment but as your eyes fell on your legs again, you sighed. "You shouldn't lie."

"I'm not lying. You're so beautiful." A frown formed on his features as he followed your gaze. "You don't like your legs in the dress."
It was more a statement than a question as he already knew the answer, still you nodded.

"To be really honest that's one of my favourite things when it comes to your body. They just look so soft and squeezable. Besides, they're a lot better than having a pair of twigs for legs if you ask me." He left a soft kiss on your neck and against your temple and his face seemed sincere.
"If you really don't want to wear the dress, you don't have to. I just want you to feel comfortable in your skin, because you're so damn beautiful to me that I wish you could see yourself trough my eyes." He smiled at you trough the mirror.
"'I'll wear it." You smiled "It's beautiful, thank you." You turned in his grip and gave him a peck on the lips.

"It looks most beautiful on you."