Dirty little secret - Chen (EXO)

A new girlgroup was about to debut, 'Impression' was about to make it's first appearance with a cute concept, much to the girls disliking.

"I'm sorry Y/N, we can't change it. No matter how much the girls protest. You're supposed to keep them in check, not approve their disliking of the concept. It was chosen because I know you'll be able to make this great." Their manager said. Even before their teasers they had been protesting against the concept but because it fit their overall image they went with it. But now that the MV they were recording had turned into a high school girl pink explosion, the girls didn't seem to approve at all.

"I understand that this is our concept, but can't we do something slightly different? I mean we play all instruments, why can't we show that in the video?" She pleaded.

"I'll see what I can do." Was the last thing she heard before being dismissed.

As the comeback came closer and they were filming the MV they saw just how much their manager did. They were all wearing pink, seated in a pink bedroom or in a rose garden and they had one scene where the leader, Y/N, was playing the slower part on the guitar. 

Their disapproval, however, was overshadowed by the success that they had after their first album

Their disapproval, however, was overshadowed by the success that they had after their first album. Weeks after their debut they had already formed a rather large fanbase, something they had never expected. To be honest, their expectations had always been low, seeing their sunbeas that had made it so far with their great amount of talent. Yet, here they were, a group of five girls with a ridiculous dream, actually getting somewhere much to everyone's amazement.

"Well done girls, I'm really proud of you, I hope you all know that. I think you've all practiced enough for today." Y/N said to the other members, allowing them to call it a day. Y/N went to sit down in the back of to room and grabbed her bottle of water, downing it in one go.

"Are you okay?" AeMin asked sitting next to her as everyone else was leaving. She was the only one older than her and a huge support to their leader.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just a little stressed." She chuckled, letting her head rest on AeMin's shoulder.

"Just have a little fun for tonight. Eat some chicken, I'm sure HyeJin wouldn't mind making you some." She joked

"I'm fine, I'm just going to practice guitar some more and I'll see you in the dorm. You should go, HyeJin is probably waiting." Y/N laughed, shooing AeMin with her hand.

"Okay, okay. Don't overdo yourself. I'll see you later." She waved and ran after the other girls.

Silence had fallen over the SM building, few were training until the early hours on this Friday night.

Yet Y/N was still practicing. The slightly artificial sound from her electric guitar radiating trough the room as well as her heart. In times of stress her passion was the only thing there to sooth her. Callus had formed on her fingers from the rough strings much to the stylists disapproval but there was no way she'd see it as a bad thing. The hardened flesh felt like a trophy she earned for the long days and nights she'd spend practicing.