I'm sorry hyung - Hoseok (Monsta X)

You were almost like a sister to Shownu and also almost like a daughter to his parents. So as you came to visit without Shownu's knowledge, his dad immediately dragged you to the studio. As soon as the door opened and Shownu saw you, a wide grin formed on his features and he immediately walked over to hug you."I've missed you so much, how've you been?" You two reminisced for a minute as a group soon formed behind Shownu, waiting for an introduction.

"Guys, this is Y/N. YN, this is Kihyun, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Jooheon, IM and Wonho." He smiled proudly, his arm around you. They all came to greet you in their own way, some just saying hi, bowing and others giving you a hug. Shownu however, gave them a warning look. "Just so you know, she's like a sister to me, so hand off." he pointed and they nodded as you stood there, slightly embarrassed. "What are you up to today?" Shownu asked
"Nothing yet."
"Well we have to practice some more but you can still stay if you want to. Then we can go out later." he offered and you took him up on his offer seeing you would probably stay in anyway otherwise.

Every day after that, you'd hang out with the boys. Their schedule wasn't that tight so they made sure your trip to Seoul was definitely worth it.You had gotten very close to all of the boys but one seemed to stand out to you. Hoseok had a different feel to him, yet you couldn't quite put your finger on it. You had gotten closer to him than to any of them and you had to admit, he was attractive.

It was the last day that you were there and all the boys were sad that they couldn't see you before you left, but Wonho seemed extra distracted. Shownu decided that it was time to take a break and they all sat down on the floor just talking. He noticed how distracted Wonho really was that day and he was also aware of the reason. As soon as Wonho looked up from his fiddling fingers, he had made his decision, looking at Shownu, who's gaze was already on him.
"I'm sorry hyung." he said before running out to find you.

When he arrived at the house, he wasn't really sure what he was doing, but he knew he had to act before you were gone.
As he was gathering the courage to walk up to your doorstep, the front door opened and you appeared.
"Wonho? What are you doing here?" You wondered, knowing they had practice. You walked closer to him as he searched for an answer, but as he found none, he did the first thing in his mind. He quickly walked to you, feeling like you were walking too slow, and he laid his hands on your cheeks. He watched your features closely, but he couldn't find anything but confusion. However, seeing you didn't push him back, he slowly placed his lips on yours, and you didn't hesitate to kiss back.

When you first met him, you had him figured for a playboy, but as you got to know him, you found his true goofy side. And now you could see how romantic and soft he really was. The kiss was slow yet passionate and his hands travelled to your neck, leaving goosebumps on your skin. But as soon as it started, it ended as well. Yet neither of you spoke. His hands still on your neck as he stared down at you, and you were completely mesmerised in by his eyes and, lets be honest, his entire being.

"What now?" You silently wondered, biting your still tingling lips.
"I don't know." He sighed "All I know is that I couldn't just let you go without telling you how I feel."
"And how is that?" You questioned.

"I have completely fallen for you."