I'll play your game - Baekhyun (EXO)

Y/N was staying over at the EXO dorm for a few weeks. Her apartment was under renovation and she had no place to go so her childhood friend Chen invited her over to stay at the dorm. She was pretty close to the most of exo, plus she would help with cooking and cleaning up so there really wasn't a downside to her stay.

Kai and her were gaming and Kai cursed himself for the millionth as he had lost to her, again. He really wanted to win against her before he went to practice but was unlucky.
"Oh come on! You must be cheating! There's just' no way." Kai said looking at the gap between your scores.
"How would I cheat. That's not how this game works. I just know how to use a gun." She smiled at his defeated pout.
"Oh come on, I'm sure one day you'll be just as good as your noona." She teased pinching his cheeks earning a glare in return. By that time Sehun and Baekhyun had made their way into the room.
"Kai, we should leave if we want to be on schedule." Sehun said.
"I just need one more game. I just want to win." Kai said looking up at him.
"You lost again?" Sehun asked in disbelief and Kai gave a shameful nod.
"Well I'm going anyway." Sehun stated and got his stuff to leave.

"One game is not going to make a difference, you should go practice." Y/n said, lightly shoving him off the couch towards Sehun.

"I will beat you next time!" He said before following after Sehun who was already leaving.
"I don't get how you lost in the first place." Baekhyun yelled after him, earning a 'shut up!' before the door closed.

"Oh like you could beat me." Y/N scoffed at his comment
"Wanna bet?" Baekhyun winked. They had always had a teasing and even flirty relationship. Making everything between them seem like a competition
"Fine. What do I get if I win?" She challenged.
"Anything you want." He went to sit next to her, a daring smile embellishing his features.
"Okay. What happens if you some how miraculously win?" She wondered suspiciously.
"You ..." He said pointing a daring finger at her "have to kiss me."
She was shocked at his bold request but her face soon returned to a daring expression. "Geol." (deal.) she said, sealing the deal with a handshake and handing him a controller. They were both determined and certain they would win.
"Hey! That' not fair! you have an ACE!" He yelled as he had been killed multiple times now.
"Suck it." She smiled but as she noticed the giant grenade launcher on screen, she let out a yelp. "Aaaaah! Run!"
"Not so tough now are you." He laughed.
The game went on for a long time, as they were both quite skilled. Large letters of 'SUDDEN DEATH' were stretched across the screen surprising the both of them, now slightly more anxious. The room went quiet, no more cusses or daring words were tossed around as they were both concentrating.
"NOOOO!" Baekhyun's voice radiated trough the room.

"I win." Y/N mused, placing her controller down as she hid the fact that she had been anxious to loose the entire time. But only for the sake of loosing, the bet didn't really bother her too much.
"Fine what is it you want? please don't make me run around naked."
Y/N pondered of what her prize would be, thinking back at his previous request.

Beakhyun just sat there, staring at her. Cursing himself for loosing but also anxious about what might happen because of his cockiness. But his anxiety soon turned to shock. His eyes went wide as he felt her lips connect with his, for only a second. But the feeling lingered.

She kept her face close to his as she smirked at his shocked face. "I guess we both won." She said, backing away.
"Oh no you don't." He mumbled. This time, it was her turn to be shocked out of her wits a he pulled her back down, connecting their lips once more.
She was basically laying on top of him as he made sure she didn't go anywhere, having a tight grip on her hips.
The kiss lingered as they both smiled.

"Ah my eyes! my poor innocent eyes!" Kai yelled when he walked in on the sight as he came back from his practice.
"There is nothing innocent about you Kai!" Y/N yelled after him when they pulled away from each other.
Both her and Baekhyun laughed, but neither wanted to move from their current position.

"Will you be my partner in crime next time?" Baekhyun winked, staring up at her.
"Oh god, I might vomit." She giggled but gave him another peck on the lips as conformation.