Lazy day - Hoseok (BTS)

It had been such a long time of him being in America that you almost forgot what it felt like to wake up next to him. His warm body next to you, his breath tingling your neck as the morning sun kissed your skin. But you realised you didn't even get to enjoy it as you felt him carefully slide out of the bed, trying not to wake you. You felt the bed dip again for a second and his lips lightly press against your forehead, before his presence disappeared completely. You smiled to yourself and opened your eyes to see Hoseok changing not far from the bed.

"Goodmorning my sunshine." You chimed and he turned to face you with a wide grin.
"Morning gorgeous." He walked back over to your side of the bed, kneeling down in front of you. He stared down at you lovingly, his fingers softly stroking along your cheek and over your hair.
"Did I wake you?" he asked, still smiling however.
You nodded "And it's truly the best way to wake up." He left a soft kiss on your lips and stood up making you whine.
"Do you really have to go? You just got back from tour." you pouted, sitting up, covering your chest with the velvety soft blanket.
"It's just until noon. After that, I'm all yours. There's no power in the word verse ;) that can stop me from spending the afternoon with you." With that he gave you one last kiss and went out the door.

You spent the rest of your time getting stuff ready for a lazy day in. Making snacks, buying snacks because some burnt, getting films, and as you still had some time too kill, you decided to have a solo dance party.
When Hoseok came home, music blasted trough the house and he tracked its source to the livingroom. He leaned against the doorframe, lovingly watching you dance and sing to the music, using the entire room to your advantage. He chuckled as he heard you squeal at the first note of GoGo. You danced the entire choreo flawlessly and he joined you in your dance. You giggled as you noticed him but continued dancing with your hobi.
You two danced for almost an hour until you fell onto the couch, exhausted and still giggling.

"Where do you want to go today?" He asked after a while of comfortable silence.
"Let's just stay in." You said, cuddling up to him "Just enjoy each other."
He smiled down at you, leaving a small peck on your nose. "okay."

"You need to shower first though." You pulled up your nose in fake disgust and he let out a laugh before letting go of you and leaving to the bathroom.
As he was gone, you turned the livingroom upside down. Table pushed back, blankets and cushions everywhere, snacks, films laid out, more snacks, and by the time he got down, he stumbled upon the view of you struggling to get a blanket off your head as you had been attempting to make a fort.
"Need help there?" He asked sweetly, lifting the blanket off your head. You nodded shyly and he kissed you, not able to hold himself back.
So you two made a fort and cuddled, watching movies, until you dozed off in his arms. "I love you." You mumbled in your sleep.
"I love you more."