Kitchen quarrels - Kyungsoo (exo)

You made your way into the dorm where you had planned a movie night with some of the guys and their girlfriends, whom you were also quite close to. The frown that had been plastered on your face, because of an argument with Kyungsoo, soon disappeared when you saw AeMin and Nari. Kyungsoo Immediately going up to Kai and your cousin Sehun who were sitting in the Livingroom.
"So, what's up with you girls?"
"Ugh, I just got a call from work." Nari groaned "Can you just make sure the boys don't start without me, I'll be back in 20 minutes." She pleaded and you gave her a nod.
"Just go already! The sooner you'll get back." Aemin practically pushed her outside before pulling you to where the others were seated.

"Y/N! Annyeong! Did you bring the snacks?" Sehun hugged you as soon as you came in.
"Of course." You smiled, holding up a large bag with mostly homemade snacks "God knows how much trouble I went through to make these." You stated making Kyungsoo scoff.
You got plates from the kitchen and set the stuff down neatly on the Livingroom table.
Everyone could feel the tension as soon as you sat down at the other side of Sehun instead of on Kyugsoo's lap like you usually did. Kyungsoo soon started a conversation with Kai to avoid a questioning and you talked to Sehun, seeing AeMin was busy picking the films of the day
"Wow, Y/N, these are amazing." Sehun said, mouth stuffed with your freshly made rice crispies.
"Thanks." You smile, not sparing Kyungsoo from a sideways look.

"So, how was date night yesterday?" AeMin asked you.
"It was nice, the restaurant was amazing." At that, the topic ended, as if there truly was nothing to talk about, again a frustrated sigh fell from Kyungsoo's lips.
"Y/N, where did you put the films." He suddenly asked, his expression blank as he refused to use your nickname, he kind of regretted getting angry over something so futile but was never the one to give in first. For any other couple this would be sorted out before leaving the house, the fight wouldn't even have happened, but for you two it was a different matter.
"In the kitchen." You stated and went back to talking to Sehun, who gave you an honestly concerned look.

Kyungsoo stood up and went to the kitchen, Jongin soon following behind, curious as to what was going on. They stayed out for longer than you thought necessary and you knew they were talking about what had happened. At the one end, you felt stupid to keep this going on even this long, but at the other you were just stubborn and for once didn't want to give in as easily as you always did. You saw them walk back in from the corner of your eye, fighting the urge to stare it yo man him. He walked over to the couches until he was in front of you.

"Jagiya~ " He mused, crouching down in front of you, his hands on your knees. You raised an eyebrow as you looked down at him.
"Saranghaeyo!" He grinned, using as much aegyo as was possible for him. Again your eyebrow raised and a small smile appeared on your features but he didn't see this as a sign that it was working, just that he looked ridiculous.
"Ahg, I can't do this!" He groaned, placing his forehead on his hands in embracement.
"No, no, It's working!" Jongin encouraged him to go on, earning him a glare from your end and he let out an odd silent unintended squeak. Kyungsoo continued his aegyo fit and you could hear the others' failing attempts not to laugh.

You clenched your jaw, desperately trying not to react. He might be bad at aegyo but he was still immensely cute. "Oh Jesus stop!" you groaned, a smile making its way onto your features.

He stared up at you, pouting as he thought it hadn't really worked and he looked legitimately saddened. "No, no, not the pout, I can handle the scowl but not the pout." You whined, placing your hands on both cheeks and pouting back at him.
"Jagiya, mianhae." He smiled and you quickly pecked his lips, because you didn't want to be THAT couple. *cough* Kai and Aemin *cough*

He took your hand, taking you from your spot on the couch and taking a seat himself so you could sit on his lap.
"You guys do realise you fought about wanting to do the same thing right?" Kai stated.
"Hey, he shouldn't be in the kitchen while I'm cooking anyway." You shrugged and he pulled you closer, probably because he didn't want to argue any more about it.
"You two are unbelievable." Aemin rolled her eyes at the both of you and went to sit with kai as she had placed a variety of films on the table.

"So what did I miss?" Nari asked, walking in as she had arrived back at the dorm making everyone laugh. She shrugged it off and Sehun clingily pulled her onto his lap so they could start the night.