✎two

Jungkook wakes up to his mother patting his shoulder lightly. "I made your favorite breakfast." She smiled so brightly. For a moment, Jungkook thought that the sun had barged in to say hello. He sat up, stretching and yawning.

His mother had gone back downstairs now and he quickly grabbed a shirt and pulled it on. He jogged downstairs happily. He stepped into the kitchen and could already smell (smell *jin voice*) the waffles. He smiled as he watched his mother hum a familiar song happily as she made hot chocolate.

"Mom? Do we have any strawberries?" Jungkook piped up as he opened the fridge. "Check the second shelf down, behind the butter." She didn't hesitate in her answer, nor did she glance at the fridge. Jungkook wasn't very surprised, his mother was just that damn skilled. He looked to where he was told and grabbed the strawberries.

"Why do you need strawberries?" She asked. "I wanna try them on my waffles. Taehyung does this and he claims it's so amazing." He explained as he washed some strawberries off. "Sounds delicious but I'll be eating plain waffles today." Jungkook shrugged and began cutting the berries up. "Suit yourself."

Time Skip

Jungkook had gotten himself ready for the day. When he stepped back into his room after helping his mother clear the dining table, his eyes instantly fell on his sketchbook. He wanted to sketch something or someone but he had absolutely no ideas of what or who.

He sighed and picked up the book anyways. He grabbed a freshly sharpened pencil and made his way downstairs. He grabbed his jacket from the closet near the front door and put his shoes on.

"Mom! I'm gonna head out for awhile. I'm gonna see if I can get any ideas for my next art piece." He sat there for a moment as he waited for a reply. "Alright! Please be careful though!" The moment she replied, Jungkook was out the door, first destination already in mind.

He got to the beautiful park he lived near and sat down at an empty picnic table. He smiled happily as he looked at his surroundings. This is definitely the place you'd want to be at as an artist seeking ideas for a new masterpiece. Jungkook looked at a cherry blossom tree near the children's playground and he felt the need to draw it.

He's drawn so many of them but drawing another wouldn't hurt, right? He began sketching, not missing the details in the bark and in the beautiful blossoms. He sketched in peace, not many people being out right now because it had rained just this morning.

Jungkook's neck began to hurt from looking straight down for so long. He lifted his head and on a bench a ways away from him, he saw his best friend, Taehyung and another smaller man next to him.

___

your girl is tired as fuckkkk D; its currently 2:07 in the morning but by the time i publish this it will be way passed that

im liking this book bts (btw* ooPS)

Lune - NCS