✎twenty

A lot of time skips because I wasn't sure what to put in between. Also, this is a filler chapter to prepare the next chapter >:)

Jungkook opened his door and let Jimin in first. Jimin was beyond exhausted from the hard day of babysitting but he still enjoyed because of the time he got to spend with Jungkook. Jimin rushed to the couch and laid down. He let out a long sigh and closed his eyes in comfort. "Oh come on, it wasn't even that difficult. They behaved today." Jungkook chuckled.

"It's tiring after doing it for so many days, weeks, months, and so on." Jimin pouted. "Guess that's true." Jungkook nodded. "Hungry?" Jimin shook his head and curled up in a ball. "I'm just tired."

"Hm, well...About earlier." Jungkook smirked. Jimin opened one eye and looked up at Jungkook. "What?"

"You said we couldn't do anything there but now that we are home..." He trailed off. Jimin's eyes widened and he shook his head. "I'm too tired." Jungkook rolled his eyes and left all his ideas and thoughts behind. He huffed out a sigh and went upstairs.

Jimin pouted once again and stood up, dragging himself upstairs to Jungkook's room for some much needed rest.

✗Time Skip✗

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Jimin whined as he sat on top of Jungkook, hitting his chest repeatedly. Jungkook groaned and tried rolling over to get Jimin off but Jimin stopped him and bent down to kiss Jungkook. "I'm hungry." He pouted against Jungkook's lips. "Then go make yourself some breakfast." Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin sat up and glared at Jungkook even though the boy's eyes were still closed. "Please, Jungkookie..." Jungkook groaned but sat up anyways. "Fine...what did you need?" Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around the sleepy boy's neck. "I wanna make a deal with you. If you make me breakfast, then we can go on a date tonight. If you don't, things will be put on an even longer delay." Jimin smirked.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly pushed Jimin aside and ran downstairs to start breakfast. Jimin giggle and stood up, skipping down after Jungkook.

✗Time Skip✗ 

"Where do you wanna go?" Jungkook and Jimin were currently walking down the street with their hands intertwined. "I don't care." Jimin shrugged. Jungkook looked around for any place that might catch his attention. "There's not a lot to do." He sighed and glanced down at their hands. He grinned and looked up ahead of himself again.

"I would say the park but we've been there a bunch already." Jungkook nodded and continued his search for their date. "Oh! Bowling?" Jungkook cheered and looked over at Jimin to get his approval. "Sounds fine." Jimin giggled at Jungkook's excitement.

✗Time Skip✗

After the long date, night had fallen and it was now dark out. The both of them had somehow ended up at a bar and were drunk off their minds. They managed to get home safely thanks to a friend.

Whenever Jimin was drunk, he always became a bit horny. Whenever Jungkook was drunk, he did whatever the hell he wanted. It was a terrible combination when the two of them were drunk together.

Let's just say, things got pretty sexual.

___

i think we all know whats gonna be in the next chapter hehe

:") i love them and their backhug obsession