✎sixteen

"Jungkook? What are you doing?" Jimin asked, voice shaky as Jungkook dipped his head lower and began kissing down his neck.

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin tried to push him away but Jungkook continued doing what he was doing. He pushed Jimin's sweatshirt up and kissed down his stomach.

"Jungkook, stop. You're drunk." Jimin squirmed under Jungkook's body. He loved the kisses and he was definitely ready for what Jungkook planned on doing but he didn't want the drunk version taking over the task.

Jungkook lifted Jimin's back off the bed slightly and quickly pulled his sweatshirt off. Jimin whimpered as he tried to crawl away from Jungkook's grasp on his hips.

Jungkook scoffed and yanked Jimin's arm causing the said boy to cry out in pain as Jungkook drug him back underneath himself.

Jungkook pulled Jimin's boxers off in one swift motion and Jimin let a tear fall. This wasn't the Jungkook he knew. Jungkook was already bare of a shirt so he slipped his own pants off, boxers staying on.

Jimin took advantage of the time it took Jungkook to get undressed and quickly jumped up from the bed in an attempt to call Taehyung for help.

Sadly, Jungkook stood up and grabbed Jimin's wrist again. This time, digging his nails into the smaller's skin. Jimin cried loudly as he stared into Jungkook's eyes. Where was the man he loved?

Jimin noticed the way Jungkook's grip loosened and the way his eyes seemed to become lighter as he was hit with reality and he noticed how much he was harming him. "J-Jimin?" Jungkook's eyes were glossy. Jimin slapped Jungkook and grabbed his clothes, quickly putting them on and going home.

Jungkook slowly lifted a hand to his left cheek. He let his tears fall as he realized that he had just lost the one he loved and still loves. He doesn't know what came over him. Everything was a blur. He can't remember anything besides seeing the hurt and pain in Jimin's eyes. The sharp sting from when he had been slapped.

The cracking of his heart.

___

im

wheezing

at the last line

ITS SO CHEESY OML :")

❮Stay - Zedd, Alessia Cara❯