✎fifteen

It's now late at night and Jungkook and Jimin are finally going on their dinner date.

Jungkook picked Jimin up once Jimin had finished getting ready for the night and had informed him. Neither of them were nervous about the date.

Sure, things had moved pretty quick between them but nothing seemed to be awkward. Jungkook parked the car in front of an extremely nice restaurant. Jimin was shocked, this place obviously being expensive.

✗Time Skip✗ 

After their dinner date, Jimin was left with the responsibility of driving them both home safely. Jungkook was only a little tipsy but Jimin didn't want to risk anything.

They made it home and Jimin guided Jungkook upstairs to Jungkook's room. He sat him down on the bed and grabbed him some basketball shorts to change into.

He threw the pants at Jungkook and reached for a sweatshirt in Jungkook's closet that he, himself could wear. The two of them both changed as Jungkook was mumbling random things. The alcohol seemed to be taking its toll on him.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him into the bathroom to brush their teeth. He won't deny, that was the hardest part of the entire week, not just day. Getting a drunk Jungkook to brush his teeth.

Jimin sighed when he finally finished up and pulled him back to the bedroom. He guided Jungkook to the bed and helped him get the sheets over himself.

Jimin got in bed beside Jungkook and snuggled up to him. Although he hated the smell of the alcohol drifting off of him, he couldn't resist the late night cuddling.

Jimin's eyes started falling closed, unable to fight back the need for sleep when suddenly, Jungkook rolled on top of him, now hovering over him and staring into his eyes intensely.

___

yeh this is happening

...

❮Why Could You Leave Us - NF❯

^ this song is like my moms favorite cause this happened with her mom too and it just makes her feel better to hear a rant about this situation :/