✎nineteen

Jimin had to babysit again today. It was his only job and he refused to miss a single day of it. He loved kids so much and to take care of them for a living was even better. Since Jungkook had stayed at Jimin's overnight, he was already here so Jimin made him help out.

Jungkook was in charge of keeping all the kids in the living room while Jimin made lunch for them all. Jungkook enjoyed his job because none of the kids seemed to be rebelling. Nobody tried to run off. Jungkook must've jinxed his thoughts because soon, the little boy that was crying last time Jimin had done babysitting, stood up and ran off to the kitchen.

Jungkook quickly chased after him but when he got to the kitchen, the little boy had already gotten into one of the cupboards and was pulling out pots and pans. Jimin picked the kid up and handed him to Jungkook. "You had one job, Jungkook." Jimin laughed.

"It was unexpected." Jungkook whined. "Take him back to the living room and then come put all these away." Jimin pointed to all the things the kid managed to get out of the cupboard. Jungkook walked back to the living room and set the kid down by all the other kids and toys.

He walked back into the kitchen and saw Jimin bent over as he searched for a certain pot. Jungkook snuck up behind him and hit his ass, hard. Jimin yelped and flipped around, glaring at Jungkook. "What the hell?" Jimin whispered, being sure to not let the kids hear him curse. "It was tempting." Jungkook shrugged and started cleaning up the kitchen.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked over to the stove to start boiling some water. As he stood there and waiting, Jungkook came up behind him and back hugged him. "Jimin, I'm bored." He whined against Jimin's shoulder. "Can't help ya." Jimin glanced behind him to see Jungkook. "That's not true. I can think of so many things we could be doing right now." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear.

Jimin shivered and pushed Jungkook away. "Not now." He glared at the taller. "Oh, not now? So later?" Jungkook winked. Jimin rolled his eyes and ignored the question.

"Just shut the hell up and help me make lunch."

___

ello ;)

things are gonna happen soon ahfuahwfuhiawhfu

btw i wrote all these chapters instead of taking a break like i said so these were all pre-written but this was the last pre-written one i had so imma go write another chappie

❮ Cherry Bomb - NCT 127 ❯