✎twenty seven

"Alright, alright. I promise." Jimin glared at Jungkook. "I'm serious. You better not be late this time. Six-thirty, you better be here." Jungkook nodded. He had told Jimin he was heading out to Taehyung's but Jimin was letting him off so easy. He had all the right to be so strict though. After all, Jungkook was late to their last date.

The only difference between last time they met up and this time is that the last one was a date, this time, Jimin just simply wanted to be with Jungkook. "Ok, can I go now?" Jungkook pointed at the door. "Nope." Jungkook sighed and stared at Jimin until it hit him. A goodbye kiss.

Jimin grinned and tilted his head up to leave a quick kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook grinned and laughed. "I promise I won't be late this time, alright?" Jimin nodded and waved him off. "Just leave." Jungkook rushed out the door and down the street, just like the day when he was late for his date with Jimin.

_

"Taehyung, open the damn door." Jungkook knocked again. The door opened slowly and Jungkook nearly fell back. "Hi?" Jungkook stared at the unknown man. Taehyung popped up from behind the man grinning. "Kookie! Come in, child." Jungkook glanced at the unknown man once more before stepping into the house and kicking off his shoes as if he lived there. "Jungkook, this is Bo-Gum." Jungkook choked on air.

He gave a knowing glance to Taehyung and a swift smirk before greeting Bo-Gum. "Nice to meet you." Bo-Gum simply nodded in response and stared at Taehyung. "Kookie's here to plan a proposal to the man he's whipped for." Taehyung laughed. Bo-Gum nodded and walked off to Taehyung's room. "You already got him in your house?" Jungkook snickered. "Shut up. We're just friends."

"Sure." Taehyung threw a pen at Jungkook. "I'm serious. Don't make things between me and him awkward you asshole."

"Ok, ok. I have to be home by six-thirty, Jimin's orders. Not leaving here at six-thirty, I need to be home at six-thirty, got it?" Taehyung nodded. "Please focus this time." Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was already getting distracted with the t.v. "Calm down, son. I'm multitasking, that's all."

"I'm not your son." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I love that you call it home. You two don't even live together. You make me wanna cry tears from all this fluff." Taehyung flicked his non-existent tears away. "Can we just start planning already?" Jungkook whined. "Mhm, so to start, do you even know where you are meeting up?" Jungkook glanced at his notebook and shook his head. "Then how the fuck have you already started making plans?" Jungkook shrugged and looked up waiting for Taehyung to continue.

"Is there any place that's special to both of you?" Jungkook thought for a moment, jotting a few places down. "How many do you have?"

"Three places." Taehyung nodded.

"Ok, so cross out two." Jungkook stared at his options before crossing two out and leaving the one that made him smile. "Quit grinning like a man whipper for another man." Jungkook raised a brow and laughed. "But that's exactly what I am?" Taehyung nodded. "True. I won't fight that. But anyways, what place is it?"

"The park we met at."

"Cheesy but cute. Dammit..."

___

"I'm home! One minute early!" Jungkook yelled. Jimin came tumbling out of "their" room and jumped on Jungkook, pulling him into one hell of a tight hug and wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist. "Thank you for being on time for once." Jungkook leaned back and peppered Jimin's face with light kisses and enjoying Jimin's high pitched squeaks. Jungkook set Jimin down and glanced around the room. "What exactly are we doing?"

"I don't know. I just wanted you around." Jungkook couldn't hold back a smile. "You're so cute."

"Shut up..."

___

odd chapter...

fuck, i was about to publish this and lemonade went up my nose

it fucking burns. send help.