✎seventeen

After a long, sleepless night, Jungkook was finally making his way over to Jimin's house. He had to fix this as soon as possible. He has to apologize for what he did.

He knocked lightly and waited. The door opened revealing a pissed off Yoongi. Yoongi tried to shut the door but Jungkook's had already placed his foot in between the door frame and door. Yoongi sighed and let Jungkook in.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked, voice quiet. "What the hell did you do to him? He is a mess." Yoongi raised hit voice up a notch. "It was a mistake and I'm here to apologize for it. Now where is he?" Jungkook asked again. Yoongi glared at him but still pointed upstairs.

"Thank you." Jungkook jogged upstairs and walked over to Jimin's bedroom door. No noise was coming from the room, just painful silence. Jungkook pushed the door up slowly and he nearly cried when he saw Jimin.

Jimin was sitting on his bed, emotionless. He look so lifeless. His face was pale and he stared at the blank wall as if it were a movie. Jungkook cleared his throat to get Jimin's attention but Jimin didn't even flinch. Jungkook sighed and walked over to him, sitting down beside him.

"J-Jimin...I wanna apologize for last night..." Jungkook was desperate to get this conversation over with. He felt so damn guilty. Jimin didn't respond. "Jimin, please talk to me." Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes and noticed how dull they were. He looked so lost, not knowing why he was here anymore.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I fucked up, I know that. Can you please just respond? I wanna fix this. I'm trying... please." Jungkook was now crying, not even bothering to hold back his tears, his pleads.

Jimin turned his head and looked at the sobbing Jungkook. "Why did you hurt me like that?" Jimin asked as he held up his wrists and showed Jungkook the bruises. Jungkook's eyes widened. "I...I'm so sorry!" Jimin pouted as Jungkook cried out. Even though Jimin was beyond pissed off at Jungkook, he couldn't stand to see him cry, to feel guilty and let that take him down bit by bit.

"Jungkookie, please don't cry." Jimin whispered. Jungkook wiped his tears away and looked up at Jimin. He was shocked with his words. "I may be fucking mad right now but I can't stand to see you in just as much pain. I can tell you're sorry, I see that. Please, just don't cry. It hurts me even more." Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly.

"Let's try again." Jimin whispered against Jungkook's shoulder. "I promise to fuck things up this time." Jungkook let out a bitter laugh. "Thank you..." Jimin sighed into Jungkook's hold. He missed the warmth. Normally at night they would cuddle until they fell asleep but last night, he didn't sleep at all and he didn't have anyone to cuddle.

It killed him inside but that's alright for him because he knows Jungkook will revive him.

___

wowza

these chapters just keep getting cheesier

❮SSOA - HAHA X MINO ❯