✎thirteen

Jungkook:

we can talk when you're ready

Baby♥:

can you come over right now?

Jungkook:

sure :)

Baby♥:

thank you ♥

Jungkook:

anything for you, baby

Baby :

^-^

Jungkook knocked on Jimin's door and the door was almost immediately opened. Jimin jumped onto Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook stumbled a bit but quickly regained his balance and hugged the smaller back. "Hello." Jimin's voice was muffled because of Jungkook's shoulder. "Hi, baby." Jungkook kissed the top of his head and walked into the house.

"Alright, let's talk." Jungkook set Jimin down on the couch and sat down beside him. Jimin laid down and placed his head in Jungkook's lap. "Start from where we left off." Jungkook broke the silence. "You said...you wanted kids of your own in the future?" Jungkook questioned, checking if he was correct.

Jimin nodded and Jungkook thought for a moment. He thought back on when he was holding the little boy yesterday and how much his heart had warmed up as the little one had slept in his arms. He thought about how well Jimin worked with the kids that were disobeying, crying, hungry, bored, just about everything. He handled them with such care and in such a gentle way. Jungkook smiled at his own thoughts and snapped back to reality.

"J-Jiminie..." Jungkook started. Jimin hummed and rolled over, looking up at Jungkook. "I'm fine with that." Jungkook smiled. Jimin was shocked for a moment but soon sat up and hugged Jungkook tightly. "Thank you so much." Jimin had tears of happiness rolling down his cheeks. Jungkook wiped them away with his thumb and grinned.

___

welp you all know what i decided on now

MPREG IT IS MY FRIENDS ;) winkedy wink

❮ Real - NF ❯ 

NF and BTS saved my life.