✎twenty two [M-ish]

Jimin woke up to a comforting warmth against his back and around his waist. He cuddled up closer to feel more of the warmth radiating from Jungkook. As he backed up his body to be closer to him, he let out a small yelp.

He felt something poke him and he didn't even have to think much about it before he knew what it was. Jungkook was hard.

Jimin rolled over to face Jungkook and brushed a few strands of hair from the boys closed eyes. Jungkook must've been partially awake already because his eyes fluttered open at Jimin's gentle touch. He showed a small smile and rolled over, hopping out of bed and running to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Jimin pouted as he watched Jungkook run off. "I'm pretty sure you already know that I have something to take care of." Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned back around.

"Wait, wait, wait. Come here~." Jimin did grabby hands toward Jungkook and smiled. "What?" Jimin pouted. "Just come here." Jungkook grinned and walked over to the pouty boy.

Jimin reached his arms up and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. Jungkook smiled into the kiss and kissed back roughly. He slowly crawled up on top of Jimin as Jimin smirked.

"Why do you do this to me?" Jungkook whispered as he tugged his own shirt off.

✗Time Skip✗ (we all know what happens there ;))

Jungkook groaned at the sound of knocking at his front door. He forced himself to open his eyes and saw Jimin already up and throwing his clothes on, fixing his hair, then rushing out of the room to answer the door.

He could hear voices downstairs but couldn't make out who the owners were. Jimin soon came back upstairs and pouted while sitting back down on the bed carefully.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook sat up and pecked Jimin's cheek. "My ass hurts." Jimin glared at Jungkook as the younger laughed. "And I'm not even sorry." He threw his shirt and pants on, hands quickly running through his hair to fix it up a bit.

"Who's down there anyways?" Jungkook paused before opening his room door. "Taehyung." Jungkook snorted and walked downstairs, the sound of someone humming getting louder as he got closer.

"Ah, Jungkook, there you are! What the hell did you do to Jimin? He was limpi-" Taehyung paused as his eyes widened with realization. "You guys already fu-...no way." Jungkook smirked and nodded. 

"Alright, maybe I should leave you guys alone for a while." Taehyung nodded to himself as he turned around and opened the door. "And uh, have fun." With that, Taehyung left in a fit of laughter.

Jungkook turned on his heels as he proudly walked back to his room to talk with Jimin. He opened his door and smiled and the sight. Jimin was lying on his belly, sprawled out across the bed. "You're so adorable." He mumbled.

Before he could sit on the bed next to the smaller, Jimin spoke up. "Don't you dare sit down. My ass hurts and I'm still pissed off about it. Go make me an apology breakfast or something."

Jungkook chuckled and leaned over to kiss the top of Jimin's head before heading to the kitchen to make the 'apology breakfast' Jimin had requested.

___

im back i guess...