✎nine

Jungkook leaned over and before Jimin could even process what was happening, Jungkook was kissing him. Jimin didn't have a problem with the situation though. He kissed back as Jungkook place his hands on Jimin's hips. Jungkook wasn't sure what was going on anymore.

They both were confused about it all. Jungkook pulled away first and leaned his forehead on Jimin's. Both of them were out of breath and breathing heavily. Jungkook smiled at Jimin as he pulled away from him but kept his hands on his hips.

Jimin's cheeks were bright red as he stared down at the floor, arms still around Jungkook's neck. "Hyung..." Jimin looked up at Jungkook. "I-I think I'm i-in love." Jimin smiled sweetly at him. "Jungkookie, I think I am, too." Jungkook pecked Jimin's nose and drug him over to his bed.

They both layed down, cuddling up beside eachother. "I hope you don't think this all happened too quickly." Jungkook whispered. "You remember yesterday how I asked if you were a homophobe?" Jimin started. Jungkook nodded and Jimin continued. "Remember how I said it was to make sure we could be friends?" Jungkook nodded once again.

"It wasn't because I wanted to be friends. I was too shy to ask if you were even homosexual. I've liked you since I saw you." Jimin shyly buried his face into Jungkook's chest. "Well then that makes two of us." Jungkook grinned.

"You liked me before, too?" Jimin was shocked to say the least. "Yeah...You're just so cute and small." Jimin giggled and closed his eyes. "I'm tired." He pouted. "Alright, go ahead and sleep. I don't mind."

___

short chappie cause why not

also when i wrote the part when jungkook drug jimin to the bed i felt like i was a reader of this book cause my mind literally jumped straight to "are they gonna fuck??" and then i remembered this was my book and i wasnt even done writing the chapter yet :p

❮Kill em with Kindness - Selena Gomez❯