✎ten

Jungkook groaned as he woke up to a small squeak in the room. He looked over at his bedroom door and saw his mom. He sat up quickly and rubbed his eyes. "Mom?" He looked down at Jimin sleeping beside him and his eyes widened.

"We didn't do anything! I promise!" He whisper-yelled. She grinned and nodded. "I know. I was just shocked to see him. I don't understand why you are freaking out." She was about to shut the door but quickly opened it again. "Also, breakfast is ready." She shut the door and Jungkook looked down at Jimin.

Jimin squirmed in his sleep and Jungkook smiled. 'So cute.'  He stood up and went into his bathroom to wash up. When he came out of the bathroom, he only had a towel around his waist to cover him up. He didn't expect Jimin to be awake so he didn't bother changing in the bathroom.

Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly pulled the sheets over his head. Jungkook chuckled and got dressed. Jimin stood up quickly from the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower as well. Jungkook stared at his cute figure as he rushed out of his sight.

Jungkook made his way downstairs and found his mom cutting up strawberries. "Let me do that." He spoke. His mother looked up and smiled. "Oh, thank you honey." She handed him the knife and he began chopping up the berries as his mother set the table. As Jungkook was chopping the strawberries he heard a small patter sound.

He turned to his left and look at the stairs Jimin was standing there wearing one of Jungkook's sweatshirts and a pair of his shorts. Jimin spotted Jungkook and rushed over to him. Jungkook pecked the top of his head and smiled. "You're fine with me borrowing these, right?" Jimin asked as he looked down at his clothes.

"Absolutely. You look so cute in my clothes." Jimin rolled his eyes and hugged Jungkook's arm as Jungkook carried a bowl of strawberries to the table. He sat down beside Jungkook as well and couldn't help but to feel awkward.

"Sorry boys. I won't be able to eat breakfast with you this morning. I've got to get to my sister's place but enjoy breakfast." Jungkook's mother waved as she left the house. Jungkook stared at the door and Jimin looked up at him. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"N-nothing." Jimin didn't miss the stutter. He was worried but it was obvious Jungkook didn't want to continue that conversation. He shrugged and pecked Jungkook's cheek. "Let's eat."

___

i promise im not going to harm his mother >:0 so dont get any ideas about jungkooks reaction to when she left the house

 Zipper - Jason Derulo ❯