✎twenty one [M]

⚠️mature stuff up ahead⚠️

*wink wonk* if you aren't comfortable with this stuff then skip the chapter.

Jimin doesn't get pregnant from this smut and if you read this, you'll know the obvious reason of why.

Jungkook slammed the door open, lips never leaving Jimin's as he pushed him into the house. Jungkook picked Jimin up and carried him upstairs, never losing balance. Jungkook kicked his bedroom door open and quickly shoved Jimin onto the bed, not wasting any time.

The two of them were drunk and horny. They couldn't stop their actions. The fact that they are also in a relationship doesn't help the situation.

Jungkook slipped his shirt off and Jimin's eyes quickly trailed down the boy's well-built body. His mind got lost in his thoughts about what Jungkook could do to him but the thoughts were interrupted shortly after they began. He let out a loud gasp when Jungkook attacked his neck with kisses, biting every here and there.

Jimin seemed to have gained some of his conscience back as he suddenly realized what situation he was in. He quickly took action and pushed Jungkook off of himself and straddled his legs. Jimin leaned down, kissing Jungkook for a moment then sat back up and took his shirt off.

Jungkook's legs were off the edge of the bed so Jimin happily took advantage of that and slowly made his way off the bed and kneeled down between his legs. He tortured Jungkook with his slow movements and smirk.

Jungkook groaned as Jimin unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Jimin licked his lips and glanced up at Jungkook, meeting his clouded eyes. Clouded by both the alcohol and lust.

Jimin focused back on what he was doing and gave the tip of Jungkook's cock a kitten lick. Jungkook let out a low, pleased moan as he sat up but let his head fall back from the pleasure.

Jimin didn't wait any longer as he took the younger whole. One of Jungkook's hands quickly grabbed onto Jimin's hair from the surprising action. Jimin got a boost of confidence from making his own boyfriend moan like that and moaned just to send the vibrations along Jungkook's length and get a reaction from him.

Jimin was so lost in his thoughts of Jungkook's perfection and beauty that he hadn't even realized the said boy moaning out something. "J-Jimin-ahh..." His eyes were shut tight, head back as he shallowly thrusted into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin went even quicker as Jungkook's hips stuttered and he came into Jimin's mouth. Jimin didn't even think twice before he swallowed everything. He licked his lips and looked up at Jungkook who was breathing heavily and staring back at him.

Jungkook pulled Jimin up lightly by his arm and brought him in for a passionate kiss. Jimin couldn't hold back his moans as the younger slipped his tongue into his mouth.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and smiled into the kiss. "I love you." Jungkook murmured as he pulled back to catch his breath. Jimin grinned and couldn't help but to gawk at Jungkook's current state. "I love you, too." Jimin finished his reply off with one last peck on the other's lips.

He crawled off of Jungkook's lap and grabbed his arm to pull him into the bathroom for a much needed, warm shower.
___
I've literally never written smut before so that was hella awkward but anyways

More smut next chapter but it won't be the full, detailed thing because that's a pretty important chapter and if some people are uncomfortable with smut then I don't want them to have to skip an important chapter