✎four

Jungkook walked into his house and saw his mom folding laundry in the living room while watching a movie. He smiled to himself and sat beside her. "What ya watchin'?" He grabbed the remote and turned the volume up just a little bit. "Doctor Who." She smiled as she spoke.

Jungkook looked at the screen confused. He had no idea what was going on right now since he wasn't here when his mother started the movie. He looked at the stone statues on the screen and his eyes widened a bit. "Those are fucking creep...what the hell." He stood up but before he could walk off his mother grabbed his wrist.

"Language, young man." She scolded. Jungkook hugged his mom and apologized as he went up to his room. He sat on the edge of his bed debating if he should text Jimin or not. He thought for a moment and soon decided against it. 'He's probably busy right now anyways.' Jungkook nodded, agreeing with his own thoughts.

He grabbed his art supplies and set them up on his desk, organized and lined up. He turned on his small sketch light for better lighting and began decorating the cherry blossom tree sketch with color and detail.

He got so lost in his art that he didn't even realize it was now 2 in the afternoon. He sighed as he realized he had already wasted most of his day. He stood up and walked downstairs. He guessed his mom had nothing much to do and was trying to pass time when he saw her watching yet another movie.

"How many movies have you watched today?" He asked as he took a hand full of popcorn from the bowl in his mom's hands. "Only 4." She said as she paused the movie so she could talk with her son. "4?! Jesus! Only 4? Mom that's a damn lot." He grabbed a few more pieces of popcorn.

"What is wrong with you?" His mother snapped. Jungkook looked at her, confused. "Your language is terrible today! Did a friend do or say something while you were out that has you like this." She frowned. Jungkook felt a small wave of sadness and guilt wash over him as he looked at his mother.

"I'm sorry..." He spoke with a low voice. His mother sighed and pushed him aside. "Move, I can't see the screen." Jungkook chuckled and ran back upstairs, picking up his phone and texting Taehyung.

Jungkook:

aye fam can i borrow your lawnmower

dipshit:

stop quoting that vine oml

Jungkook:

but i love it! its fucking hilarious

dipshit:

tbh its not that funny and plus vine is dead

Jungkook:

i will find you and i will end you

dipshit:

shrug

Jungkook:

wow the display name i have for you fits perfectly

dipshit:

what is it?

Jungkook:

dipshit

dipshit:

heh the display name i have for you is fucktard soooo

Jungkook:

fair enough

dipshit:

true true

dipshit:

anyways did you have a reason for texting me??

Jungkook:

im bored ;-;

dipshit:

text jimin ;)

Jungkook:

nooo

dipshit:

why not

dipshit:

i know you're fucking whipped for him

Jungkook:

i dont even know him that well

Jungkook:

im not whipped...

dipshit:

well then i have no reason to be talking to you

dipshit:

bye mofo

Jungkook:

AYE

Jungkook:

GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE

Jungkook:

HOW COULD YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS ;o

dipshit:

boi chill

Jungkook:

im out

dipshit:

...ight

___

im so hungry but im too lazy to move my laptop off my lap and go make some toast or somethin

ksefiuhawuofhaowfhua

❮ Bling Bling - iKON ❯