✎twenty four

Jimin sat down on the hospital bed with Jungkook and Taehyung seated in the two visitor chairs in the room. The nurse stepped in with a clipboard, sitting down in her own chair.

"So what's been wrong?" The nurse starts her questions. "I've been really sick but I don't really feel sick." The nurse nodded and wrote something down on one of her papers. "What symptoms?" Jimin thought for a moment and opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Jungkook.

"He's been ill mostly just in the morning. He throws up literally every morning and yet he still thinks there's nothing wrong with him." Jungkook glared at Jimin as the nurse let out a small chuckle. "Alright, anything else?" She looked around.

"I have troubles eating..." His voice was much quieter. The nurse nodded and wrote some more things down before standing up. "Alright, I'll go get the doctor." She smiled as she walked out. "Jimin, are you eating breakfast in the morning?" Jimin lifted his head and looked at Jungkook.

"I can't. It makes me feel sick. Also, that's the only meal I skip so it's not a big deal, Jungkook." Jungkook leaned back in his chair, a little pissed off.

A few minutes later, the room door opened up, revealing the doctor. "Hello, Jimin." Dr. Kim knew Jimin's fear of the hospital so he tried his best to sound extra cheerful and kind around him. "Hello." Jimin smiled.

Dr. Kim had the clipboard that the nurse had before. He read through the notes the nurse had jotted down. Jimin watched as his eyes widened and his brows were raised. "What is it?" Jimin's voice was still quiet.

Dr. Kim looked up at Jimin and smiled. "Well, I'll have to do some tests to confirm what I'm thinking this is before I tell you anything. Doctor's job!" Dr. Kim

Jimin nervously glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung while biting his lower lip. "Alright, Jimin. Follow me. I'll need to do these tests in a separate room since these two are here." He pointed toward Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jimin hopped off the hospital bed and followed Dr. Kim out the door to a separate room. The door shut behind the two as they left. Jungkook turned to Taehyung with worry in his eyes. "You think he's ok? What if he's gonna die soon? I wouldn't be able to live without him. This isn't ok. What if he's go-"

"Jungkook, shut the hell up. He's fine. The doctor was obviously happy and surprised when he read through whatever the hell the nurse wrote." Jungkook looked down at his own hands as he thought for a moment.

"What's something you would be happy but surprised about...?" Jungkook whispered, loud enough for Taehyung to hear. The two thought in silence before Taehyung spoke up. "Pregnancy?" They both had straight faces for only a moment.

Their eyes widened at the same time as they turned to each other. "Holy jesus...what if he-he's..." Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence when the door opened up. The doctor walked in first, happy as usual. Then there was Jimin.

His eyes were wide and he was pale. Jimin sat back down on the hospital bed and let his head fall down. He hid his face behind his hair as the Dr. Kim spoke. "Are one of you in a relationship with him?" Dr. Kim pointed toward Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook nodded and Dr. Kim's smile grew wider. "Please take care of Jimin then. He's carrying your child now." Taehyung instantly jumped up and hugged Jimin. "Ah, Jiminie! Congratulations!" Taehyung squealed as he pulled Jimin even closer. Jungkook stood up once Taehyung had backed away from Jimin.

He grabbed Jimin's hands and pecked the top of his head. "Jimin, what's wrong?" Jimin sniffled and lifted his head. "He's a bit overwhelmed as of right now. I talked to him while we were in the other room already and I recommend you keep him close and comforted." Dr. Kim spoke for Jimin.

Jimin leaned into Jungkook's touch, wrapping his arms around him loosely. Jungkook smiled sadly at the small whimpers coming from him. He wrapped his arms around Jimin and kissed the top of his head.

Taehyung wiped nonexistent tears away from his own eyes as he watched the scene before him. "Jimin, you wanna go home now?" Jungkook whispered as if any louder would cause the boy to shatter.

Jimin nodded, Jungkook backing up to let him off the hospital bed. "Thank you so much, Dr. Kim." Jungkook bowed. "No problem! He's around 5 weeks along already so he's pretty fragile at this point. Take good care of him." Jungkook nodded and smiled while grabbing Jimin's hand and walking out of the room.

Taehyung ran ahead of them, out to his own car. Jimin quietly giggled as Taehyung was literally jumping down the hospital hallway. Jungkook smiled down at Jimin, happy to hear him laugh. "Are you hungry? We can get something before going home." Jimin shook his head.

"I'm just exhausted. Also, quit calling it home, you dork. I don't live there." Jungkook frowned at that. He opened the passenger sides door for Jimin to get in. "I'm taking you to my place."

___

some serious fluff next chapter maybe??

idk i havent planned yet :p