Chapter 5: Moving In

Lucy went to the lady that owned her apartment. She said that she didn't want her apartment anymore. She told her how she got engaged. The lady was so happy for her and she moved in with Natsu. She went to Natsu's house.

"Hi Natsu and Happy."

"Hi."

"Aye."

Happy and Natsu were sitting on the table that they brought and getting ready invitations. Lucy walked up to the table and picked up one of the invitations.

"What the wedding is in three days!"

"You did say that you want it as soon as possible,"Natsu added.

"Aye."

She put the card back on the table and looked into the rooms. She saw that in the back of the room there was two doors. She opened one and it looked like it was a bedroom for Lucy and Natsu. Then she closed the door and opened the other one. It was a room for Happy. It looked like he built another room.

Then when Lucy was going to head back out again she saw that Natsu has put a new sign in front of the house. Instead of it saying Natsu and Happy it said Natsu Lucy and Happy.

Lucy was headed to her apartment so she can pack all of her stuff. She put her clothes in three boxes. She put her pictures in one box, her electronics in one box, and the rest went in the other boxes. Then for her furniture she sold it since she had so much at Natsu's house. That took three hours and by the time she was finished packing all the stuff and taking the boxes to the house Natsu and Happy were done with the invitations.

It was 7:00 and Lucy was taking stuff out of the boxes and moving them into the room. She had everything organized. Natsu already had some stuff in there so it looked like the room was messy but it wasn't.

Natsu and Happy made dinner for the first time. Lucy was surprised. She ate it and it happened to be very delicious. Once she was done with her food she told up and kissed Natsu on the cheek and he didn't even see it coming. He blushed and had big red cheeks. Then she went to bed.

"So Natsu...did you like that kiss."

"Shut up."

"You were blushing so much."

"Yeah I guess I was."

Natsu went to bed with Lucy. She took off his shirt and pants and was just left with his boxers. Then they both slept peacefully. Happy went into his room and slept.