Chapter 21: Juvia and Gray

Gray and Juvia bought an apartment together. They happened to buy Lucy's apartment. Juvia and Gray were putting their things in their new apartment. Juvia had a lot of Gray stuff toys. Gray threw out about ten of the stuff toys. Juvia was upset.

"Why did you throw out my Gray toys."

"Because the real Gray is right here,"Gray said as he gave her a big kiss.

The both of them kissed a long kiss.

While the both of them were kissing they heard a knock on their door. Gray went to the door and opened it. It was Lisanna and Mira. Gray was talking to Mira while Juvia saw Lisanna right behind Mira. She ran to the door.

"Hold on for a sec,"She told Mira and Lisanna.

Juvia closed the door.

"Why did you close the door."

"Because Lisanna is bad news."

"Why."

"Did you see that one seat was empty at our wedding."

"Yeah. It was the seat right next to Natsu."

"Juvia saw that it was Nalu's seat and she asked Lucy what was wrong. Lucy said that Lisanna killed him."

Gray opened the door and told them to get out of the apartment building and also told them to ever come back. The both of them ran out of the building.

Then the both of them continued kissing each other. After they finished that Gray took of his clothes then he went on the bed and padded the spot right next to him telling her to come on to the bed. Juvia took of her clothes and got on the bed. Then the both of them had sex with each other.

Twenty minutes later

"That felt so good,"the both of them said in unison.