Chapter 23: Again

Natsu, Lucy, and Nashi were in the house. Natsu and Lucy closed all of the windows and they stayed right next to Nashi so that she can be safe. They didn't want to lose her too.

"Mommy, daddy why are you so close to me."

"We don't want you to get hurt,"Lucy said.

"I'm going to be okay. I'm a big girl."

"You're only one,"Natsu added.

"No. I'm one and a half."

The three of them were in the couch. Natsu and Lucy were holding Nashi.

Then out of nowhere a rock flew out of the window. It hit Lucy in the head and she fell unconscious. She was also bleeding. Natsu quickly picked her up, put her in the bed, got a cotton ball and put it over her blood and put a bandage on her. Then he ran back to the living room and looked at the rock. It said, "U better watch out."

Natsu quickly looked at the window that the rock came out of. Then someone jumped into the window. Natsu quickly ran to Nashi held her and faced his back towards the window so she won't get cut with the glass.

Natsu ended up with his shirt ripped and his back was bleeding.

The person was inside the house. It looked like a boy. The person was wearing a black head to toe suit. Then the person took off the suit and it was...Lisanna.

"Again,"Natsu complained.

"Yes again."

Lisanna quickly stabbed Nashi in the heart. Natsu was furious. Then he threw the rock at her head and she fell unconscious.

Then at that moment Natsu remembered something he found on the internet. He got up and quickly went to Nashi's room. He checked in the drawer and got out an old shirt and ran to the living room. Then he took out the knife and put the shirt over the wound. Then he picked her up and he ran to the the hospital.

Two minutes later

It would've taken him five minutes to get to the hospital. It took him one minute to get there and one minute to get into a room. He was so worried and he was so relieved that he knew what to do and that he didn't panic like last time. While he was in the room he got a text from Lucy.

Lucy: Where are you guys

Natsu: We're in the hospital

Lucy: WTF happened

Natsu: Nashi got stabbed in the heart

Lucy: OMG is she okay

Natsu: Yeah the doctor said that she should be fine

Lucy: Well that's good

Lucy: I'm going there right now

While Lucy was getting out Lisanna woke up. She quickly got a chair and tied her in it. Lucy couldn't move at all but one of her keys fell out of her pocket. Then she grabbed it before it fell on the floor.

"Open gate of the crab...Cancer."

Cancer came out of the key and cut the rope that she was wrapped in. Then Lucy told Cancer to hurt her while she was gone.

"But isn't she your guild mate, ebi."

"Yeah but...she killed...Nalu and hurt Nashi."

Cancer started fighting her immediately. He remembered the times where he would play with the kids and they would have so much fun. He remembered how he would always do Nashi's hair and how he would play with Nalu with his toys. They had great times.

"You can go now, ebi."

Lucy nodded and she went

After a few minutes she was at the hospital. She went to the front desk.

"What room is Nashi Dragneel in."

"She is in room 420."

Then she went upstairs and inside the room.