Chapter 19: The Sky and the Ground

The next day

Natsu, Lucy, and Nashi were in the house. Happy was on a date with Carla. The three of them were still very sad and upset at the same time for what happened. Nashi was in her bedroom playing with her toys. Natsu and Lucy were sitting on the couch.

"Lucy I'm so...sorry. I'm a terrible father."

"It wasn't your fault. It was Lisanna's."

"Yeah but I couldn't save him."

Natsu's eyes started to fill with tears. Lucy looked at him and she whipped his tears and she put her nose against his.

"Well, at least he is in a better place."

Nashi came out of her bedroom. She looked very sad.

"I miss Nalu."

The both of them looked at her. Then Lucy picked her up and put her on her lap.

"Where is Nalu."

"Um..he is in the sky,"Lucy said.

"Are you sure."

"What do you mean."

"Daddy told me that there was another place in the ground that bad people go to. Sometimes Nalu is bad."

"Lucy looked at Natsu."

"She asked me a weird question so I had to answer it I'm sorry,"Natsu said.

"Nashi he is in the sky okay."

"Okay mommy."

Lucy took Nashi out of her lap and she back in her bedroom. Lucy turned her head back to Natsu.

"What question did she ask you."

"She told me that there are good people and bad. Then she asked me where do the good people go and where do the bad go. I said that the good people go in the sky and bad people go in the ground."

Nashi came out of the room and brung out her toy shovel. Then she went outside and started digging a hole. Lucy and Natsu saw her go outside and they followed her.

"Nashi what are you doing."

"I want to see if Nalu is really in the sky."

Lucy looked at Natsu and went up to Nashi.

"We told you that he is in the sky."

Nashi stopped digging and went back inside. So did Natsu and Lucy.