Chapter 8: In Bed

Warning, Mature Content

Natsu and Lucy went home. They were acting all weird since they were drunk. So when they got inside they house Lucy pulled Natsu into the room.

She started to take off her clothes until she was left with her bra and panties.

"Do it in the bed my little kitty cat,"Natsu said.

"Meow,"Lucy moaned.

Natsu got undressed. He was left with his boxers. He went on the bed and Lucy started touching his body. Natsu got out his dick and Lucy held it. Then she put it in her mouth and moaned. She took off her bra and Natsu started squeezing her boobs.

"There very...squishy. Squish, squish, squish,"Natsu said as he was squeezing it."

Lucy kept pulling his dick up and down until white liquid came out. She put the dick in her mouth and swallowed the liquid.

"Tasty,"She moaned.

She was licking his dick. Natsu was sucking her tits.

"I need milk,"Natsu joked.

Some white liquid was still coming out.

"Here Natsu have some of yours."

They were playing around with each other. Happy decided to go home from the guild. But when he got home he was looking for Natsu and Lucy he checked in their room and...he was traumatized for life. 

Natsu and Lucy looked at Happy. They didn't have a care in the world.

Ten Minutes Later

Ten minutes passed and Natsu happened to have some beer in the bedroom. He drank it with Lucy on the bed. They were having so much fun.

Morning

Natsu and Lucy woke up. They turned to each other and they saw each other completely naked. Then they looked around the entire room and they saw lots of beer bottles.

"Did we have...sex,"Lucy asked.

"I...think."

They got dressed and got out of the room. Natsu was making breakfast and Lucy was taking to Happy on the table.

"So...you saw us."

"Yep. You were sucking Natsu's dick and Natsu was sucking your tits. It was...weird."

"We probably did it because we were drunk."

If any of PandaLover2486 followers are reading this I would really like it if you vote, comment, or follow me. And I hope that it was funny for you.